• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe bacon is a delicious, greasy human food commonly enjoyed for breakfast. Do you like that, Kaito?

It's not one of my favourite foods to be honest. Here in england roast beef would be the meat meal of choice.

But I'm sure Luke would happily eat some bacon.

I don't remember friends eating something called 'bacon' or 'roast beef'... One of the friends seems to like Mushrooms a lot though.

Roast beef..? Mushrooms? Sounds good, although I cannot eat.

I suppose I'm not the only one to have never had bacon then.

^^^

Don't worry my dear friend, We'll keep that promise.

That's what a gentelman does after all.

^^^ and ^^; You have never had bacon? I assumed all humans have eaten it, but then... you are not human.

Bacon has saved my ass on more than one occasion. I've been hurt in more ways than you could imagine, but eating some bacon always patches me up nicely.

I have no interest in it, but I wonder if Haruto would like bacon...

^ You have a brother?

Yes, I have a brother.

Anyone need me to do anything? I am wearing this outfit, so I suppose I should fulfill the function of the humans that wear it.

I think this party could help some food, Latias Maid :3
...even if I can't eat, it'd make me feel happy looking at food.

If you want to play haunted house games, wow, I'd love that! I sort of like dark places, so :3

Well, for me, a good form of entertainment would be puzzles or brain teasers.

Anyone know one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom