• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm proud (of myself) that you and Blue managed to get past those test chambers. And even the Art Appreciation rooms too!
Who knew I had it in me to build two robots that had it in them to pass those tests?

Well, I knew I had it in me, but still.

If we're going to have a good time, a dance is in order!

Hee hee, Kaito, may I have this dance?

Sparks are flying between Alois and Kaito.
Not the burning hot yellow sparks either.

Oh, I'd love some tea right now!

After all, I'll be so thirsty after dancing.

I also want tea. But you'd have to pour it into the proper beverage accepting pipe.

Is anyone on zombie look-out? They could attack at any moment, the whole country is full of them, you know.

Are you kidding? This place is packed, and a 1000 of them could've followed each of you here! But fear not, everything in here is a weapon! Grab this giant teddy bear...

Frank West is right. I myself have taken up reanimating the dead as a hobby, and there's no telling how many of those escaped.

Zombies? I hear talk all about them, and I've never seen one! Are you sure this isn't some sort of joke?

Frank West is right. I myself have taken up reanimating the dead as a hobby, and there's no telling how many of those escaped.

You can create as many zombies as you want, you'll never be able to take me down. I've covered wars, you know.

Why would we concern ourselves with "zombies" when we're supposed to be enjoying a party?

I'm still waiting for my dance, @Kaito Tenjo...!

You're right, sorry. I've been under a lot of stress lately. Pass me that bottle of wine, it restores my HP by five.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom