• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can create as many zombies as you want, you'll never be able to take me down. I've covered wars, you know.
I just wanted to perfect the art of reviving so that when a certain someone dies I can still have the perfect human test subject.

I didn't intend for them to attack humans, that's just an unfortunate, but hilarious, by-product of science.

Hmph, well, if Kaito doesn't want to dance with me, perhaps Roxas would like to take my hand and join me on the ballroom floor...?

You guys have ice cream here? Don't worry if you don't I have some to share.

Hello there [scanning info] Roxas.

If there were awards given out for best sig, I'd say Roxas has won it.

I've been carrying a steak for five days now. It's gone rotten, but you look like a guy who can stomach his food, Knuckles.

You guys are really over-complicating the idea of a party. Can't you all just relax a bit more?

I've been relaxing since I was created. Though it's true that my idea of relaxation is different from most.

You know the blob monsters that have been attacking all the worlds, maybe they haven't reached your world yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom