• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems some of the people here know each other, I wish some one from the Organization would show.

I think I understand... III, you should dance with this "Alois". I would like to learn this 'dancing'.

I know what that's like. I really shouldn't be here, but with the Master Emerald...

Wow, you seem pretty fancy Mihael. Chi-Chi would be interested in you.

I'm just getting to know the people/animals/robots/questionable beings here. I invited some guys from the RED team, but they said no! And they call themselves real men...all real men attend fine parties like this!

What kind of dancing? I was only taught ballroom dancing.

Real men don't go to these stupid parties... I only came here because I thought Sonic would stop by... I guess I should leave this place.

You're leaving? But your one of the more interesting things here!

Maybe I should get going too. I haven't done much partying, and besides I could be training.

I wish that some of my friends would show up. Expect maybe Ryen, he would brake stuff.

I've got it! Everyone should pair up with a dance partner.

I call Mihael! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom