• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have a giant emerald to protect! I should have never came here, as bad things seem to happen to it when I'm not looking...

I wish Axel would show, He'd like a 'vacation' and I think this party would count.

I don't have time for dancing... Dammit. Which way did I come from, anyway?

Real men dance.

Real robots, on the other hand, do not.

Ah, I'm glad to see you here, Astral! ^^ It's nice to know more than one person here... :sweatlol:

Though I do wish that nii-sama would come by... I wonder what he would think of all of this...

Alois;

I'm not sure how to take that... ^^; But, uh, thank you, I suppose...?

:eek:

I-if you insist...

78338.gif

(OOC: I'm excessively paranoid about being OOC, so my replies will take a long time...and probably turn out really short like this one anyway... ^^; I'm sorry!)

Last edited:
I'm not a robot, but I do know some robot people.

*Grabs Roxas*

Just follow my lead.

My best attempts at dancing tend to be...catastrophic.

tumblr_lyzow8elCK1qhgia5.gif

III, you do not have to dance with this Alois if you are uncomfortable...

I would like to try this dancing, but unfortunately... I do not think I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom