• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Er, well I guess it's because my little brother likes it, so I guess your comment isn't entirely wrong.

Level..? There are no level 50 monsters in Duel Monsters.

What's really nice Astral is when the mix the cake and ice cream into an ice cream cake! I've never had one but Axel told me they're really good!

/blushes more deeply

Should I be afraid of what will happen...?

I-I think you're thinking much too highly of me...! :eek:
Hee hee, would you like to be?

You know, the blush on your cheeks matches your clothing perfectly. It's quite captivating.

Never mind, I'm just going to relax and enjoy this cake. *sniff* Hey, this smells too much like those disgusting drinks I made back in the mall. I'm not having this.

What's really nice Astral is when the mix the cake and ice cream into an ice cream cake! I've never had one but Axel told me they're really good!

Cake and ice cream can be combined? That sounds like a brilliant idea. Humans are more clever than I thought...

The humans can be very creative, I wounder what it's like to have the satisfaction of making these.

Cake and ice cream? Man, that sounds delicious! My last boss couldn't afford both in a night, though...

Humans can be very dangerous and unpredictable as well. I was once attacked by a killer clown with two chainsaws. I don't know how I made it out of that one in okay.

I don't care what humans do as long as they don't get in my way.

*Gives the Latias Maid a slice of cake and an Ice cream stick*

They're both really good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom