• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be interested in seeing a real dragon, I suppose.

Let's see here... On second thought, I'd rather not rip this dress, unless you all really want to see.

A dragon... I have seen fictional ones on TV before.

Dragon? And here I thought they were only on Punk Hazard. Though you don't look like them at all

Meh, not really interested in seeing that.

And I guess I'll just have to keep on being suspicious of you.

Goodbye. I might have to leave soon, who knows what Yuma is up to right now.

I've made a contract with a demon, so it's not as though it's a big deal to me, anyway...

I shall be off now everyone, I will see you all later.

See ya. Demons don't scare me. Assuming they actually exist.

Not so much a "sell-your-soul" as an "I'll let you devour my delicious soul" contract. Why, are you interested~?

Wait, so you don't have a soul?

Because of what happens to my kind's souls when we die.

Unlike most beings with souls, our souls are physical, tangible things. When we die, they are condensed into an object called a Soul Dew.

Soul Dew... Hmm, I wonder if demons would enjoy feasting on that?

But no, I currently have my soul. Once I complete my revenge, then it'll be tasting time for Claude~!

So you get revenge, but lose your soul afterwards? That doesn't sound like a good deal at all.

Too weak to do it on your own so you need to make a deal with a demon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom