• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, but I needed a demon's power to truly bring suffering to the object of my revenge.

And besides, in the meantime, Claude acts as my butler, tending to my every whim! Those terms are fine by me!

Eating a Devil Fruit can allow that as well, and the only thing you sacrifice is your ability to be in water without being weakened by it. Haki is useful as well

Why, Latias, are you actually concerned about me?

Hee hee, but I am only driven by revenge! After I complete that, I will have nothing left anyway.

Aww, so you are concerned!

But my contract is unbreakable now. It's inevitable that I will become a meal for my butler, and I'm completely fine with that, so long as I accomplish my goal.

But in the meantime, I see no harm in having fun at parties such as this~

With a demon on my side, success is pretty much assured. Especially a demon as skilled as my Claude.

Mmm, I best be leaving for now. I certainly don't want Claude fussing at me for staying out too late~

Some are. The ones that aren't are wicked, evil monsters.

Alois... How old are you?

The demon looks like the clear winner in that deal.

So I was watching the presidential debate (and, good GLaDOS, my fact checking core was going off so often) and all I could focus on was how much of a push over the moderator was. If anyone interrupted me I'd drop a weighted storage cube on them.

Then I remembered that I should be president and turned off the stream.

The remains of the US.

After THEY invaded and killed most humans the remaining humans have been voting a president. I think I'd be best.

But apparently no one wants an A.I. with murderous hobbies to be president.

My, I have lost quite a bit while I was in Gresenheller.

Welcome to all new invetees.

U.S. Where is that located? The Grand Line? North Blue? South Blue? East Blue? West Blue?

I have heard of none of those locations. You must come from a strange place.

Mr. Layton looks like he'd be excellent at solving my tests. Too bad we're at a party instead of a lab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom