• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for inviting me. If you hadn't, I would have had to curse you all, and what a shame that would have been.

Ooh, I like this new person. Lack of empathy is a very desirable trait. Plus I don't think she's human! So that's a bonus.

I am not a human. I do not think you are either, am I right? A robot...

I have heard of none of those locations. You must come from a strange place.

Mr. Layton looks like he'd be excellent at solving my tests. Too bad we're at a party instead of a lab.

Where are you from? Those are what make up the world. Could you be from a sky island? Your tests?

I am not a human. I do not think you are either, am I right? A robot...
Not exactly a robot, but an A.I., yes.

Where are you from? Those are what make up the world. Could you be from a sky island? Your tests?
Planet Earth. There are no "sky islands" here. Yet. Maybe I'll work on making those common sometime in the near future.

How strange not knowing of The Grand Line. Well my crew is probably wondering where I am so I'll have to return sometime later. See you GLaDOS-ya

Ooh, I like this new person. Lack of empathy is a very desirable trait. Plus I don't think she's human! So that's a bonus.
You are correct, human I am not. I am a fairy, but unlike most of my kind, I have no desire to see people happy. Rather, I gain much amusement from their misery.

That sounds scary! I hope she doesn't have a lot of HP if she is evil D:

Hey, I have returned. I had to fight my way through tons of zombies to get here. Am I the only one who can see them, or something? No one else looks concerned at all.

Do Zombies hide in the dark? I could easily find them. I can even make invisible objects visible with my light.

Oh, don't worry. Their eyes shine red in the dark, you'll have no trouble spotting them. I've got an idea; let's turn off the lights in this room.

I'm back for a little. Zombies? Those don't sound threatening at all. Joker is the only one I fear

Joker? Is there not a playing card with such a name..?

Joker is Donquixote Doflamingo one of the Shichibukai. I use to work for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom