• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm rather cold. Who volunteers to make me something warm to drink? Pretty please? :(

Okay!
*puts marshmallows in the hot chocolate*
Here you go!

How about sake instead? Ah never mind I have to get back to my crew.

Do you know any fun stuff, mister? Like, you like talking about Claude. Is he your friend?

HERE....I...COOOOMEEEE!!!! *crashes into the last poster* Hey! Pay up, umn...MA'M! You have 10 seconds...*look's at rist* 10...9...8.....

Well gee wizz. Waiting for you is getting old already. *pout's* Why not just pay up so i'll leave you alone for once?! ARRGGHH! *hold's up pokeball*

HERE....I...COOOOMEEEE!!!! *crashes into the last poster* Hey! Pay up, umn...MA'M! You have 10 seconds...*look's at rist* 10...9...8.....

Well gee wizz. Waiting for you is getting old already. *pout's* Why not just pay up so i'll leave you alone for once?! ARRGGHH! *hold's up pokeball*

...Geez, you're such a little kid Barry. Don't be so impatient. *shrugs* :p

^ Hmph! SOMEONE here notices i'm HERE and i'm AWESOME, at least...*nod nod* But! ARRRGHHH THAT DOESN'T MATTER JUST PAY UP ALREADY!!!!!
Pokemon Platinum Music - Rival Battle (Do the Barry Dance!) - YouTube
...Why don't you pay up since you're fining everyone? ._. Such a pain. :p

GRRRRRR!!! That's it. Go! Empoleon!!! SHOW THIS BRAT WE MEAN BUSSINESS!!!!! *fall's down before the ball can be thrown* What was that about...

Where did all these kids come from? You know, come to think of it, I didn't see one kid back at the mall. Were they all invited to this party?

^ Hmph! SOMEONE here notices i'm HERE and i'm AWESOME, at least...*nod nod* But! ARRRGHHH THAT DOESN'T MATTER JUST PAY UP ALREADY!!!!!
Pokemon Platinum Music - Rival Battle (Do the Barry Dance!) - YouTube
...Why don't you pay up since you're fining everyone? ._. Such a pain. :p

GRRRRRR!!! That's it. Go! Empoleon!!! SHOW THIS BRAT WE MEAN BUSSINESS!!!!! *fall's down before the ball can be thrown* What was that about...

How do you expect to get anywhere if you can't even throw a Pokeball? You're the biggest kid on the planet!

Where did all these kids come from? You know, come to think of it, I didn't see one kid back at the mall. Were they all invited to this party?

*point's at Champion Iris* SHE'S the kid! She know's NOTHING. I mean it. NOTHING!!!!...and she still owe's be 1 million pokedollors.

AND, YES, YOUR THE LITTLE KID!!!! *point's angerly at Iris and shake's while pointing*

*point's at Champion Iris* SHE'S the kid! She know's NOTHING. I mean it. NOTHING!!!!...and she still owe's be 1 million pokedollors.

AND, YES, YOUR THE LITTLE KID!!!! *point's angerly at Iris and shake's while pointing*
*smirks* Only a little kid would get angry at this~

Man, I'm getting a headache. I'm going to drink this wine. *Drinks the wine bottle, restores 5 HP* Phew.

*sigh* Why won't anyone pay up already....shouldn't I be like a celebrity at these parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom