• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Well I'd be bad and I am not the bad guy here.

^ No my name is Roxas OK?

Rocks...in my.....*is karate chopped by Empoleon* ARRGGHHHH!!! DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT MOVE??!!! I'm trying to understand this guy....

Cool. I'm not late at all! :)

*Dances in front of GLaDOS*

Hey, you know what? I should dance too, it's hilarious. But don't laugh about me being fat :p

If I was here last year, I would just take down Barry's Empoleon :D
(Yes, this is DEDEDE saying that) coz I would say "What is Pokemon?"

Hey, you know what? I should dance too, it's hilarious. But don't laugh about me being fat :p

Your like the fattest creature at this whole party! Now, umn, where's the food? I'm starved....Also, Halloween parties should have ghost type pokemon.

Afraid i'll wet my pants again? Hah! I'm as brave as Paul is! Which is umn....VERY BRAVE YEAH

Your like the fattest creature at this whole party! Now, umn, where's the food? I'm starved....Also, Halloween parties should have ghost type pokemon.

Afraid i'll wet my pants again? Hah! I'm as brave as Paul is! Which is umn....VERY BRAVE YEAH

Uh... *pretends I didn't eat it* It's right on the table.

*stare's closely at dedede* I don't see it, fatso.
Barry-YOUREONKID.jpg

Pay up.
Barry-Imfiningyouforthatandyouhave10secondstopayup.jpg

Barry-YOUREONKID.jpg

Pay up.

Uh, I spent all my money on food, so I have nothing to pay you!

Uh oh. What happens now?

Barry-YOUREONKID.jpg

Pay up.

Uh, I spent all my money on food, so I have nothing to pay you!

Uh oh. What happens now?

*send's out Roserade* USE POISON JAB!!! AND GIVE HIM A LOT OF POISON JAB MORE POISON JAB!!!! *grin's evily*

Roserade:"*obay's proudly*"
Me:"I'm THE best. *nodnod*"

If the internet was advanced enough to allow it, I'd send neurotoxin towards your location immediately for that insult.

Even if it was, I wouldn't be affected because I've made myself immune to neurotoxin! Now pay up, GLaDOS! You have 10 seconds! 10, 9, 8, 7...
tumblr_lyzoqtOTto1qhgia5.gif

I'm joking, of course, because you can't come here. I don't even know how I'm at this party, it's miles away.

Who's this new guy? *point*

Also, where did rock pants go? I think that was his name...

Who's this new guy? *point*

Also, where did rock pants go? I think that was his name...

It was Roxas.

Whatever! I kind of wonder what happoned to him...OH WELL. I guess all that matter's now is that we have fun while we're here, I guess?...He's probably in a trainer battle right now *shrug*.....why am I not in one again?! ARRRRRGGGHHH!!!!
Pokemon Platinum Music - Rival Battle (Do the Barry Dance!) - YouTube
Empoleon and Roserade:"*sigh*"

If the internet was advanced enough to allow it, I'd send neurotoxin towards your location immediately for that insult.

Even if it was, I wouldn't be affected because I've made myself immune to neurotoxin! Now pay up, GLaDOS! You have 10 seconds! 10, 9, 8, 7...
tumblr_lyzoqtOTto1qhgia5.gif

I'm joking, of course, because you can't come here. I don't even know how I'm at this party, it's miles away.

Maybe Barry knows :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom