• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this picture shows him releasing him.
Paul's_Chimchar_released.png

Paul simply said "It was too weak" or something. I feel bad for that Chimchar...I think someone else might have him by now.

That is pretty sad now that I think about it.

Well so long as the trainer isn't some loser like Ash is, i'm fine with it.

:p

*Finds a Mewtwo*
Mewtwo: Fools, your Pokémon attacks won’t weaken me, my power is too great! No trainer can conquer me.
*Throws a Poké Ball and catches it in the first one XD*
Lucky me, huh.

^ Great job penguin man! XD Now catch another one for me please??? :( *pouty face* Or else PAY UP!!!>(...only cuz thats my catch phrase, of course....eheheheh' xD;

I was just lucky on that one. I do have a lot of ultra balls and a Hydreigon with me, though.

Hey, I just saw another Mewtwo!

Mewtwo: So, you captured one of my friends? Well, you are one lucky penguin.

^ AWEESOME!!! I hope some hallows don't take them away from us!...uh oh i just said hallows......

Hydreigon! Use Dragon Rush!
*Hydreigon attacks Mewtwo*
Mewtwo: Pathetic. *Uses Psycho Cut but misses*
*Hydreigon uses Outrage, the third hit is a critical hit*
Mewtwo: I guess Mr. Prinplup man isn't so weak after all.
*Throws an Ultra Ball*
*Fails*

*Mewtwo flees*
Oh well, I'll get him next time. Should be around here somewhere...

When did a penguin own pokemon?...this is WEIRD.
Is that other dude a HALLOW?!
O______o;;; *eep..*

bleh, ii thought ii gave thii2 place the 2liip, but terezii told me two go "2ociialiiziing" agaiin. 2he'2 two fond of you human2.

You aren't going to be talking like that the whole time are you? This is why I don't normally talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom