• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, someone else who can take zombies on without panicking. I swear, they're so easy to dispose of, yet most people worry about getting bitten. I've been bitten hundreds of times and I'm perfectly okay. As long as I have Zombrex - got any Zombrex?

"Ah zombies, now they make the perfect minions!".... "Well this is all a bit BOOOORING!" *puts staying alive on*

That is quite a large hammer you are sporting.

^I am not certain.

The Hammer's to whack everyone with!

I'm only kidding. But for now, I'll just leave it here.

*Picks up the hammer while King Dedede isn't here :p*

@P-body, if you do come here, go away so Iris doesn't call you a kid.

Good I wasn't here that time. :p @Champion Iris; or I should say Iris, would never, in a million years, call a robot a 'kid'. (And that means me!)

*look's at the ground with a frown* Not a single poke PENNY from him, even....grrr! Next time, he's paying ME I mean US!! He's paying US in DOUBLE!!!! *pout's*

Uh, fine. I'll pay. But just this once.
*Gives $20,000,000 pokedollars to @BARRYSTHENAMEDUH and @Dedede*

Is anyone still here? It does get rather lonesome at times, does it not?

*CRASH!!!!* Oh hi Ash Rox. Remember, everyone here owe's me 10000000 pokebucks now pay up thanks.

:U

*pulls out the Ocarina of Time and plays Zelda's Lullaby*

Hello, everyone, sorry I'm late. I was busy cutting the grass outside and only found six Rupees.

Anyway, my name is Link, and this is my fairy companion, Navi.

*Navi flits around and starts Z-Targeting everything*

"League champion"? Of what league do you speak? And what in Hyrule is a "Nintendo Wii"?

*"Hey! Listen! Are you having trouble with something, Link? Let's use a Sheikah Stone to get a hint!"*

I don't have a Sheikah Stone.

*Navi drops a Sheikah Stone on Link's head*

... Ow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom