• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's because I'm a Latias, Iris.

La...Tea.......*snicker snicker* it's too funny. Your a lady's.....

WHY AM I BLURTING OUT SUCH WEIRD THINGS!!!! I'm finning both of you. *ansem sneak's up behind him*

I'M NOT RIKU WHAT DA HACK *whack's him away with baseball bat*

Gotta....smack....'um.......ALL!!!! I need to fine someone for that evil spirit's bruses...i think. YEP! Its what I do. Fine people.

:p

Humans should only grant a minimal amount of experience, if any. You all aren't that tough compared to most Pokemon.

Hey, everyone! The King is back! (I wonder what happened to the robot anyways)

Humans should only grant a minimal amount of experience, if any. You all aren't that tough compared to most Pokemon.

OH REALLY!!!!!!!!!! Thats it! You owe me one million pokebucks.

PAY UP OR! Umn....*think's* WELL I KNOW IT'LL BE BAD. You never know maybe i'm a vampire zombie something! Like that guy from the sparkle books. Those were weird....

I'm very slightly offended, and quite freaked out. ._.

*blabber's on about being a champion and finning people*

Being champion doesn't give you the right to fine people. >.>
Whatever. Nobody asked a weirdo loser chick like you~<3

*Barry passes out from liking you*

FOE BARRY HAS FAINTED.

IRIS GAIN'S I DUNNO HOW MANY EXP POINTS. lol

...Weirdo. ._.

PAY UP OR! Umn....*think's* WELL I KNOW IT'LL BE BAD. You never know maybe i'm a vampire zombie something! Like that guy from the sparkle books. Those were weird....

Hey, Latias Maid! Me and Barry are friends now! You'll have to pay me if you don't pay him!

Hey, Latias Maid! Me and Barry are friends now! You'll have to pay me if you don't pay him!

MAKUHITA!! TAHTS RIIIIIGHTT!!! And awesome. I scared someone at a Halloween Party! *DOES THE BARRY DANCE*

Pokemon Platinum Music - Rival Battle (Do the Barry Dance!) - YouTube

Fine. You don't pay, have a taste of my new hammer (Because P-body took my old one.)
hammer.png

Okay, Barry. Should we let her off this time?

Maybe we should...I mean, girls are kinda rare around here. Also, they're nice to look at.....*stare's at your hammer* Ya know, I wouldn't mind being whacked in the head by that beauty......

I forget how many gym badges i have left to collect now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom