• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wazzup people? I haven't been posting often lol because I got busy, and I guess I missed a huge chunk of conversation...was it fun? lol *licks all the doorknobs*

I'm back everyone. I decided to take a break from protecting the Master Emerald for a while. A lot of you have joined, huh? Since I'm a loner, I'm going to feel very awkward...

That is true...Of course, your quest might have been easier with a few companions- not disrespect intended Navi- but I see your point. About Zelda however...he does not necessarily have to use his own powers on her does he? I am sure there are other, less fatal means to go about torturing her...

I hardly see what reason he has to torture her. He's evil, not sadistic. Everything he does, he does with some sort of purpose, not simply because it gives him pleasure. And he doesn't need to torture her to lure me into his lair—he knows I'm coming anyway, and likely assumes I will rush in hastily for fear of what he may do to her, meaning he needn't lift a finger. I may hold the Triforce of Courage, but that does not mean I am without wisdom. I thank the Great Deku Tree and Navi here for that.

*"Aww, that's so swee—HEY! LISTEN! We have to rescue the Princess, Link! ... Sorry, I don't know where that came from."*

And, Austria, please show some respect and refer to her as Princess Zelda. Forgiving as she is, familiarity is still an egregious gaffe when speaking to or about members of the Royal Family.

I would have said he would torture her simply to spite you, but perhaps that is simply because of my experience with Prussia, since Ganondorf has no reason to as of yet...Forgive me, I have played a game made by Japan based on your story, and I am not entirely sure how accurate it is. Assuming you survive your battle, please do tell me what it was like...However, allow me to ask you a more personal question...If she was to be tortured be it by Ganondorf or anyone else, how would you react? Would your anger cloud your judgement?

Also, I apologise. As a nation, I have seen hundreds of rulers come and go. They last for mere seconds before passing away...it can be rather depressing at times...However, I am sure your Princess will be an excellent ruler, and I wish you both well...

By the way...where on Earth do you keep all your equipment anyway? I don't see any sort of bag anywhere...

I've been wondering that myself... but even Navi can't figure it out. I suppose we shall never know.[/QUOTE]

If you have no idea, how do you manage to get anything out?

Pleased to meet you, Knuckles.

Ahh, finally... I'll admit that royal duties can really take a lot out of someone...

So, some new guests? Good to meet you Knuckles. Jim... is it? I think we've met breifly.

Oh, and Austria. Good to see you.

tumblr_mbclc8n00c1r7jlt8o6_400.gif

I'm always here >.> <.< o_O but alone ;___;

I would have said he would torture her simply to spite you, but perhaps that is simply because of my experience with Prussia, since Ganondorf has no reason to as of yet...Forgive me, I have played a game made by Japan based on your story, and I am not entirely sure how accurate it is. Assuming you survive your battle, please do tell me what it was like...However, allow me to ask you a more personal question...If she was to be tortured be it by Ganondorf or anyone else, how would you react? Would your anger cloud your judgement?

... Admittedly, yes, it might. But how else would you expect me to feel about our reigning monarch? ... Whom I also consider something of a friend.

Also, I apologise. As a nation, I have seen hundreds of rulers come and go. They last for mere seconds before passing away...it can be rather depressing at times...However, I am sure your Princess will be an excellent ruler, and I wish you both well...

Thanks. I think everything's going to turn out alright.

If you have no idea, how do you manage to get anything out?

Excellent question. Wish I had an answer.

Hello...you're new...

It isn't going to break any-time soon sir, so please stop staring at it...

"Please proceed, Governor."
Yaaaaaaaaaaay. Another fun night to observe.

...This place is empty, isn't it?

No one is on...

this seems like a good time to find this place's food storage and raid it

Leave the food alone. I need some too...

I could also do with some company...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom