• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever she is, I'm fairly sure Japan never invented her.
Well I doubt it, but it does look like something us Japanese did create.

647Keldeo.png
This is one of the newest Pokemon.

My, there are certainly some new guests in this party.

With a break in work, I'll be able to be here a bit more often.

I wonder if Luke would like this party?

Hey guys, I just realized something...what if instead of TheYellowLickilicky I was TheYellowLickitung? then later on I could've said "Hey guys I'm evolving!" then I change my username to TheYellowLickilicky and my avatar to a picture of a shiny Lickilicky instead of a Lickitung. That would've been awesome. Oh well, too bad for me. Sooo...is there anything else here to eat besides the human experiments in the fridge?

Experiments? If they're human experiments, how could they fit in a fridge?
It must be a really big fridge then.

*licks the chairs*

"Either that or he invested in a hack saw"

Thank you for putting me off my food. Not that I have any though...

647Keldeo.png

What are you? A Japanese ball?

Please stop that. I don't want your saliva all over my shoes...

What do you suggest we do? What do you usually do at parties?

"Plot the odd murder, commit the odd crime..... stir things up between friends... and play gaaaames ! oh and there is the small matter of eating cake!"

This is my first party as well. I'm pretty much a roamer and never had a owner.

647Keldeo.png

What are you? A Japanese ball?[/QUOTE]

I really don't know myself. I come from a place called the Pokemon World. I don't really know what nationality the humans who live there are.

(OoC: I have no idea why I put that lol. Should just said "It looks like one of our Pokemon." )

Well, it seems this party has halted somewhat.

Hopefully, things will get more lively later on.

Sorry about drooling all over the floor lol I'm not sure what people do at parties either but I imagined it to be more fun. Let's play a game lol to break the ice or something...

Please, mind my shoes...

A game? What game? I suggest musical statues, simply for the music...

Russian Roulette? I've never heard of that, though we do have a game called Roulette in the Pokemon world. Must be similar.

I love a good game of Dead Man's Volley.
Sounds dangerous.

Can be. It's basically tennis with energy balls and no net. Ganondorf claims to be the reigning champion, but we'll see how well that claim holds up when I go to challenge him.

That actually sounds fun now though I'm a ball with no arms. Good luck with beating Ganondorf guy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom