• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm back. n0t that i was here l0ng before, and i'm s0rt 0f different n0w, but i'm back.
s0, uh... what's g0ing 0n?

Russian Roulette? I've never heard of that, though we do have a game called Roulette in the Pokemon world. Must be similar.

I love a good game of Dead Man's Volley.
Sounds dangerous.

Can be. It's basically tennis with energy balls and no net. Ganondorf claims to be the reigning champion, but we'll see how well that claim holds up when I go to challenge him.

"Now that sounds extremely interesting..... who else is up for it?"

Why don't you all play it while I sit here and provide the obligatory dramatic background music?

We are waiting for the others so we can begin our game of Dead Man's Volley. Not that I'll be playing, of course.

Quite well, madam—

*"Um, I think she's royalty, Link."*

OH! Excuse me, Your Highness. *bows* Please, allow me to introduce myself. I am Link of Hyrule, and this is my fairy companion, Navi. Pray, Your Highness, from what kingdom or province do you hail?

*CRASHES INTO THREAD* I missed you people. And whats a pokeball doing here....

And, yes, my adhd got a bit....extreme. So now the pokemon police are making sure I take my meds to keep from going too bonkers again.

I missed this party, however. YOU PEOPLE ROCKED. Now pay up. 10...nine...8......

Oh, no... Not again! Don't try to catch me, please!

At least now i'm on my meds so i'm less likely to kill you. :U

Ritalin, to be exact. I think its called that....*tries to search you for pockets to steal from anyways*

Hmn, nothing...

I'll catch you then :p
Awesome_Face.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom