• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its.....You Stink: The LAME-O of 'Time'. *Barry face palm's* Yeah I didn't know if I could make that funny without making it anymore offencive. Honistly, your a pretty cool guy. Though, PU, that breath could use some theropy....

... Barry, for Farore's sake, try to act somewhat dignified in the presence of Her Highness, the Queen... Queen, right?

*"Princess, I think."*

Princess, sorry. Her Highness, the Princess of Bionis.

Say, Barry, I've a fantastic idea. How would you like to be my opponent at Dead Man's Volley? I bet you'd be very challenging, with all your energy.

I would not mind watching, for I fear I do not know how to play Dead Man's Volley, maybe you could teach me?

I think I've seen a princess in one of the worlds I've visited. Didn't get to meet her but saw her, I guess.

*"Alright, Link, I have a new idea: FREE FOR ALL!"*

I... guess that'll work... ?

*draws Master Sword*

Somebody throw me an energy ball!

What have I missed? Where on Earth did you get that crown from James?

*"Alright, Link, I have a new idea: FREE FOR ALL!"*

I... guess that'll work... ?

*draws Master Sword*

Somebody throw me an energy ball!

Somehow, I don't think that is a good idea...

Thank you, Your Highness! @Latias Maid; get ready!

*swings Master Sword and hits the fireball toward Latias*

If you've got a deflection spell or something, use it now!

My. It seems things have gone quite astray while I was gone.

Alas, there is only two days of this party left. Let's make the most out of it.

I like pianos. Don't worry, I'll be careful. (Wow, I miss a lot lol :079: I'm not even sure what's happening...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom