• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*watches you guys hit the energy ball*
The last hit was tiring. I can't jump high without a hand throwing me.

No, the party's still going on. Just waiting for an admin to give the all clear for the revealing. *ducks away from energy ball*

I don't know really, it seems fun if I could do it myself. I can't jump too high.

It's already November 2 in my time, you know...man, this Lickilicky costume is getting itchy lol

oh no *gets hit by energy ball* (does that mean I lose?)

Last edited:
*swings sword and actually hits the energy ball this time*

I don't think any admins are coming... should we just unmask ourselves regardless?

Or we could give them another day. Surely the staff knows what they're doing plus Min is in a different time zone then the rest of us

*ducks to avoid the energy ball*

Is this thing getting faster or is it just me?

Haha, sorry everyone, I was too busy with school. Sorry for any inconvenience. ^_^;
No, I lost track of date and thought it was still Halloween there, I dunno why

Unmasking starts now, and posting with your main account to comment on posts/etc. is allowed :3

Such as, I'm Mintaka :3

I often use 'uh' or 'um' in typing so thought this would be a fun name for this year's Halloween sock :p

Hey everyone, Orion here!

I chose Micheal because Halloween is my favorite movie ever (Micheal Myers was also my irl costume this year). I kinda wished I had picked someone different. Micheal says only one word in the entire series. "Die" isn't really something you can base someone's personality and mannerisms on, so it was very difficult.

Oh, well, here it goes...

Latias, I pretend to be, but Knock Out is the real me!

I love Latias a ton, especially as a maid. I thought it would be awesome to pretend to be one. :p

Hey, this is Caprizant.

I chose Sollux because I was in the middle of catching up on Homestuck at the time, and he happened to be my favorite troll just then. Turns out he's kinda tough to be at parties. I wish I'd chosen someone easier to be, maybe Dave. :p

/probably made it completely obvious who he was by accidentally posting on his main account here before quickly deleting it once

Hey, this is Caprizant.

I chose Sollux because I was in the middle of catching up on Homestuck at the time, and he happened to be my favorite troll just then. Turns out he's kinda tough to be at parties. I wish I'd chosen someone easier to be, maybe Dave. :p

/probably made it completely obvious who he was by accidentally posting on his main account here before quickly deleting it once
It's cool bro, I did the exact same thing yesterday.

Oh, well, here it goes...

Latias, I pretend to be, but Knock Out is the real me!

I love Latias a ton, especially as a maid. I thought it would be awesome to pretend to be one. :p
Yeah, I don't think anyone doubted you were under the mask XD

We're all revealing? Cool.

Well, if anyone couldn't somehow tell, I'm Rio Kamishiro. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom