• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • ME continues berating people in this next exciting episode of his Platinum Lets Play. Watch it here.

Halloween Party 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
And with that, the BMGf Halloween Party of 2013 comes to a close.

Unmasking starts now, if you want to reveal yourself. Posting with your main account to comment on posts/etc. is allowed.

This thread will be locked sometime on November 2[sup]nd[/sup]. Afterwards, it will be moved to the F&G archive.

Pink Puffball
Reaction score
Hello mysterious ladies and gentlemen, my name was Robinson Crusoe.

Last edited:
The Science Wizard
Reaction score
I'm certain I wasn't fooling anyone to begin with, but here it goes...I'm...

Blue Rose
Reaction score
I'm certain I wasn't fooling anyone to begin with, but here it goes...I'm...
Charles Dunois!

I picked Momo because hng, Momooooooooooooooooooo... *drools* I wasn't entirely certain about if I got her personality down...but I had fun!

Also known as Mr.Gold
Reaction score
"Well it's time for my charade to end, I have had a ball at this party with you all but I am.............."

The snake witch of DWMA
Reaction score
"Immortal Sin, known to many as Samwin and Phantom Detective" Happy Halloween everyone :) See you all next year

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'll bet you're all wondering who your spooky ghost tree friend is. It was fun talking to you guys here. I am...

Happy Levimas
Reaction score
Shiny Celebi!

It was fun making this account and posting here. This was my first time ever participating. I had fun and hope to do this again next year. Happy Halloween everybody. See you next year hopefully ^_^

The snake witch of DWMA
Reaction score
Shiny Celebi!

It was fun making this account and posting here. This was my first time ever participating. I had fun and hope to do this again next year. Happy Halloween everybody. See you next year hopefully ^_^
:D well played :3

HA HA HA HA ....
Reaction score
... If you insist.

My true identity is...

*takes off his Kanohi mask*

Good Bad Bug
Reaction score
Glitchipedia!

Wondering if I shouldn't have picked Onua or Pohatu instead. Oh well. See y'all next year, I hope!

Licensed Hunter
Reaction score
Drey! It was fun playing as Soul Eater Evans. Don't worry, I don't eat souls in real life hehehe.

Mörë kvlt thän thöv
Reaction score
I'm sure you all probably knew this if you had paid attention to my posts and what not, but I was Kev-Mas Colcha, Emperor's Shadow Guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.