• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Halloween Party 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Science Wizard
Reaction score
*returns, wearing a witch costume* You're only as weak as you perceive yourself to be.

Reaction score
It would appear that I have either missed the party, or it is just beginning. There does not seem to be many guests.

Programmer
Reaction score
Care to enlighten us, then?
Huh? Oh... I said too much.

Computers. @[email protected] CS hates them. Yet she is required to work with them to make the money she needs to buy tools. qwq
I can help you understand them better. I think you'd like to work with them a lot since you like programming.

It would appear that I have either missed the party, or it is just beginning. There does not seem to be many guests.
Eh...? I think it might be my fault for it...

The Science Wizard
Reaction score
Don't be so hard on yourself!

It's just beginning, so it's only natural that so few guests have arrived. More will show.

is a bat
Reaction score
Terrain seems a bit unstable. No readout yet if the air is breathable. And there seems to be no sign of intelligent life anywhere.

WRYYYYYYYYY
Reaction score
Terrain seems a bit unstable. No readout yet if the air is breathable. And there seems to be no sign of intelligent life anywhere.
Hey! CS counts as intelligent life. qwq Unless she's doing something that isn't making robots or weapons. qwq

: )
Reaction score
This place isn't as clean but it will have to do. I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.