• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
For starters I can easily slaughter everyone here, not to mention none of you can kill me.
Don't even try. Remember, this is a party...apparently.
I am a vampire and can easily kill humans without having to move. Not to mention they can't kill me so I believe that yes I have the right to judge their worth
I wasn't asking that question to you.
If he's not here, this can't be Halloween Town, so where am I?
Who are you to judge their worth?
"Their?" But you're human! At least, you look human...
"Appearances may not always be what they seem!"
Or you.

"And what do we have here? why don't you tell us your name dearie?" *cackles and hides fireball*

Some definitions? Please elaborate
I'm, well...
Don't even try. Remember, this is a party...apparently.

The only one I take any orders from are Sir Integra Hellsing. Not some little brat playing dress up
Would you take orders from the third princess of Deviluke, capital of the universe?
What's a Halloween party without ghosts? Woooooooo.
I have met a ghost before. It's, er, a pleasure to meet another...I suppose...?

You can have plenty of fun without killing anybody! Just think for a while, you'll find something.

"Oh yes........ interesting is the word! but nobody seems to want to make a deal with the dark one! where is your sense of adventure?!"

"Oh yes........ interesting is the word! but nobody seems to want to make a deal with the dark one! where is your sense of adventure?!"

Well, first of all, your name is The Dark One. Striking a deal with you would reap more disadvantages than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom