• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Homura Akemi, I am Phantump a Ghost Pokemon, you seem nice. WooooOoooooo.

Well we're creatures that have powers, we can battle against other Pokemon and sometimes humans catch and train us for this purpose. Ive never been caught though, I just live in a forest.

"A forest you say, I have never seen you around the Enchanted forest!"......

"Oh yes........ interesting is the word! but nobody seems to want to make a deal with the dark one! where is your sense of adventure?!"

Well, first of all, your name is The Dark One. Striking a deal with you would reap more disadvantages than anything.

"Have you been talking to Prince Charming again, those royals are nothing more than pompous know it alls!"

Well we're creatures that have powers, we can battle against other Pokemon and sometimes humans catch and train us for this purpose. Ive never been caught though, I just live in a forest.

Hmm.... interesting. I wonder why I've never heard of them up until now...

"Have you been talking to Prince Charming again, those royals are nothing more than pompous know it alls!"

Prince Charming? He's nothing but a fairy tale! And you should treat the nobles with the respect they deserve.

"Hmph, respect, mershmect, and if he's a fairy tale, then how do you propose I am standing in front of you? "The name's Rumplestiltskin, also known as "The Dark One!" *cackles*

"Hmph, respect, mershmect, and if he's a fairy tale, then how do you propose I am standing in front of you? "The name's Rumplestiltskin, also known as "The Dark One!" *cackles*
So you're The Dark One I've been hearing about lately, eh? How's your son, Baelfire?

Not to insult you, but I have never heard of you, Sir Rumplestiltskin. Where are you from? Your name sounds quite German.

So you're The Dark One I've been hearing about lately, eh? How's your son, Baelfire?

"Oh he's quite well thank you... as far as I am aware....... despite everything that's happened....... and in answer to your question Mister Crusoe I am from the Enchanted Forest... how have you not heard of the Evil Queen, but mainly me?! the one who ended the Ogre wars?!"

And in answer to your question Mister Crusoe I am from the Enchanted Forest... how have you not heard of the Evil Queen, but mainly me?! the one who ended the Ogre wars?!"

I'm sorry, but the only queen I am aware of is Her Majesty Mary the II. Which nation does this "Evil Queen" reign over? And where were these "Ogre Wars" fought, and by whom?

@The Dark One; Ah, I see! So I hear that this boy named Henry will be your undoing. Is this true? I would like to venture into the Enchanted Forest someday. I hear the Evil Queen is crazy though, so maybe I'll go in the near future.

Hmm... there still doesn't appear to be much people here. I hope I'm not wasting my time here, but then again, I guess it doesn't matter...

And in answer to your question Mister Crusoe I am from the Enchanted Forest... how have you not heard of the Evil Queen, but mainly me?! the one who ended the Ogre wars?!"

I'm sorry, but the only queen I am aware of is Her Majesty Mary the II. Which nation does this "Evil Queen" reign over? And where were these "Ogre Wars" fought, and by whom?

I believe he's making things up. *shrugs*

Hello everyone! I was glad I was invited. Hopefully this picks up, or this will be quite the bore and a waste of money to me! I could be cooking instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom