• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Welcome to the 2013 Bulbagarden Halloween Party!

Please read these rules before posting

Participants will choose a character, object, anything, and create a new account. Accounts must be linked to your main account and cannot be used outside this thread.
Posts here shall be in-character and main accounts are forbidden here (unless a staff member needs to step in). You may only create and use one sockpuppet.

- All forum rules apply.

- No posing as other members of the forum, banned or otherwise, including webmasters of other sites. (Parody will be up to staff discretion.)

The object is to socialize and have fun, not to guess who each character really is. Characters shall not be outed, either here or elsewhere. At the end of the party, users will have a chance to unmask themselves.

This thread will remain open until November 1st, in which the unmasking can occur. Enjoy!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Fun and Games staff.

How to link your sockpuppet to your main account

After you make a separate account to link to your main account, log in via your main account.

Go to Settings, and if you scroll down the page you first see, there will be a Link to Another User's Account. There you type the name and the password of your sockpuppet account. That is all! :)

After the two accounts are linked, you can freely change between the two using the 'Quick Account Switch' that you see next to 'Quick Links

Edit:
Apologies to all who have their posts currently moderated. It seems like your first ~5 posts have to be manually approved before you may freely use your Halloween sock in the thread.

Last edited:
Hello, everyone. My name, as you can see, is Momo Velia Deviluke. Salutations in advance.

Last edited:
Well, good afternoon Ms. Deviluke. This party is a tad bland, to be quite honest. Where are the snacks?

H-Hello...

5%28219%29.png

*crashes into the room* C.S. AT CHRISTMAS PAR- Oh. Could I have... bought the wrong costume? ; A ; It cost CS so much money too..

Christmas? An interesting choice for a Halloween party. But it is Halloween, so I guess one could dress up however they like.

Boo-hoo. CS's memory is rather wonky. Not like I can go back and change now. ; A ;

I'm just fine... I-I'm just not familiar with any of you...

5%28226%29.png
Well, that's something we simply must change!
*crashes into the room* C.S. AT CHRISTMAS PAR- Oh. Could I have... bought the wrong costume? ; A ; It cost CS so much money too..
Well, you don't look bad in it, that's for certain.
Christmas? An interesting choice for a Halloween party. But it is Halloween, so I guess one could dress up however they like.
I'm not too familiar with this "Halloween". What's it about?

I don't believe we're introduced... I'm C.S. :D An inventor and party-goer.
CS has been told she's a bit ditzy though. qwq

CS is pleased to meet you all! This should be a lot of fun!
(Now to find some devices to reprogram. Hehehehe.)

Robots! I also give some of them more humanoid appearances. Though CS isn't particularly fond of male designs. qwq Since they're a bit more tricky for her. Though she has made maybe one or two.
Sadly, I can't seem to maintain whatever original personality said robots displayed, and they usually end up acting very differently for some reason. CS is unsure of why this happens. qwq

CS admittedly doesn't work well with computers. qwq She put all of her studying into robotics and the programming seen in them.
CS feels she might have a problem.

Ah, I see. We had an introduction?

Well, I am a Braixen. I am my own woman of course, and as such have no trainer. I enjoy the simple life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom