• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're such a tsundere~
I am no such thing!

Oh, please. *rolls eyes*
I find humans to be intriguing.
@GLaDOS; May I ask what these forms inquire about?

I find all of you earthlings intriguing, human or otherwise.
May I ask what these forms inquire about?
No.

Well, when I say "forms" I mean physical tests.

Weeeelll, when I say "physical" I mean deadly.

That will not be happening, and that's final.

Erm, well...I have interest in living long enough to evolve at least, so I will have to decline your tests.
...E-evolve? What do you mean? o_o
Ah, yes. I frequently forget that you do not do such. I suppose the simplest way to put it is that after we train enough, we become stronger. And as we become stronger, we change form. Perhaps it could be equated to how humans age over time.

For instance, I evolved from a Fennekin. It was essentially my child stage.

M-may I ask something...?

5%28225%29.png

It is important. Please tell us. I can guarantee you'll feel a lot better if you do.

Chihiro here refuses to divulge any information relating to her problem. :dodgy:

I see. I am unsure of how humans handle situations, so I do not think there is much I can do. Unless it happens to require fire.

I'm just being my weak old self... I'm so weak...

5%28231%29.png

WEAKWEAKWEAKWEAKWEAKWEAKWEAK!

5%28221%29.png

Why is it that I can't be strong...?

5%28226%29.png

I-I'm sorry for wasting your time...

5%28224%29.png

Maybe you aren't as weak as you think.
But there is always the very real possibility that you are, in fact, as weak as you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom