• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unity is one of the virtues all Matoran must take to heart. I must admit, I feel somewhat weaker without my fellow Toa at my side... But Duty is the second virtue, and must be fulfilled with or without the first.

Unity?

Sometimes I wish everyone was like me, so I could have more friends *uses Forest's Curse on everyone* Yay now you'll all Grass type like me :3

I agree; if you want something done, do it yourself. Or keep a cold, watchful eye.

"Relying on the support of others is a foolish and weak thing to do....... especially when it comes to women!"

Denying any sort of help in difficult situations is also rash. ...I never said anything pertaining to women though.

"I have put my trust in women enough to know they will just love you and leave you....... no disrespect to the current company!" *low curtsey to Momo*

"Happy Halloween dearies, today is the day we reveal our true faces no?"

As far as I'm concerned, my mask is my face.

What if I wanna stay this way? :I
"Relying on the support of others is a foolish and weak thing to do....... especially when it comes to women!"

Denying any sort of help in difficult situations is also rash. ...I never said anything pertaining to women though.

"I have put my trust in women enough to know they will just love you and leave you....... no disrespect to the current company!" *low curtsey to Momo*

*scowls* You know nothing about us.

As far as I'm concerned, my mask is my face.

So your a living mask?

What if I wanna stay this way? :I

I personally have no problem with your decision. I believe the rules allow that. I too want to remain in the shadows for a while, letting others do some guesswork. I believe I have concealed myself quite well.

Mask, what mask? Im a little ghost tree WoooOOooooh.

A possessed tree? Gah!

So your a living mask?

... No. Where I come from, all Matoran and some Rahi wear Kanohi masks. Matoran need them to continue functioning; as a Toa, I can use them to access useful powers. I wear the Kanohi Hau, the Great Mask of Shielding. And I have no intention of taking it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom