• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
And with that, the BMGf Halloween Party of 2013 comes to a close.

Unmasking starts now, if you want to reveal yourself. Posting with your main account to comment on posts/etc. is allowed.

This thread will be locked sometime on November 2nd. Afterwards, it will be moved to the F&G archive.

Hello mysterious ladies and gentlemen, my name was Robinson Crusoe.

Last edited:
I'm certain I wasn't fooling anyone to begin with, but here it goes...I'm...

I'm certain I wasn't fooling anyone to begin with, but here it goes...I'm...

Charles Dunois!

I picked Momo because hng, Momooooooooooooooooooo... *drools* I wasn't entirely certain about if I got her personality down...but I had fun!
89752.gif

"Well it's time for my charade to end, I have had a ball at this party with you all but I am.............."

Hey everyone, I'll bet you're all wondering who your spooky ghost tree friend is. It was fun talking to you guys here. I am...

... If you insist.

My true identity is...

*takes off his Kanohi mask*

Drey! It was fun playing as Soul Eater Evans. Don't worry, I don't eat souls in real life hehehe.

I'm sure you all probably knew this if you had paid attention to my posts and what not, but I was Kev-Mas Colcha, Emperor's Shadow Guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom