• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Sockpuppet Party 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Floptopus

Co-ordinator of Chaos
Reaction score
Welcome to this year’s Very Spooky Halloween Sockpuppet event!

In this thread, you can use a Halloween Sockpuppet and roleplay to your heart’s content!

Just Beware of the Rules:
  • The Sockpuppet account must contain “sphw” in the username. This is so we can identify it and don’t obliterate on sight.
  • Sockpuppet accounts are to be used ONLY in this thread. They will be banned at the end of the event and should not be used for anything else.
  • If you see you have a second shadow, run. Don’t stop running. Pick a god and pray for your safety.
  • Please only make Sockpuppets to roleplay fictional characters. Socks imitating real people, especially other forum users, are not allowed.
  • If you have a Sockpuppet account from a previous event such as the Hydra mafia game and wish to use that, please let a mod know so we can reactivate it for this event.
  • Do not seek the name. Nothing good can come of it.
  • It should go without saying, but all forum rules apply to Sockpuppets.
Have fun, but look out!

If you have a question regarding creating a sock, please PM @SoaringDylan instead of posting in this thread :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! That Munchlax guy is so dumb! He doesn't know how to make a sockpuppet! Oh? Who am I? I am Kokichi Ouma, The Ultimate Supreme Leader, the founder of DICE himself! I have a secret society with over 10,000 members!

Wow! That Munchlax guy is so dumb! He doesn't know how to make a sockpuppet! Oh? Who am I? I am Kokichi Ouma, The Ultimate Supreme Leader, the founder of DICE himself! I have a secret society with over 10,000 members!
Somehow, I feel like you have an unnecessary u there.

Eh, people don't know how to spell my last name, some Oma, some say Ouma, I say The Ultimate Supreme Leader myself.

Yeah, like your talent. Like Ultimate Detective, Ultimate Programmer, Ultimate Musician, or the one I'm most fond of, Ultimate Supreme Leader. And if I hadn't been able to be the Ultimate Supreme Leader, I would be the Ultimate Floorboard Stepper. Once, I stepped through a floorboard and hit my head and I started bleeding, but Shuichi actually thought I died!

Yeah, like your talent. Like Ultimate Detective, Ultimate Programmer, Ultimate Musician, or the one I'm most fond of, Ultimate Supreme Leader. And if I hadn't been able to be the Ultimate Supreme Leader, I would be the Ultimate Floorboard Stepper. Once, I stepped through a floorboard and hit my head and I started bleeding, but Shuichi actually thought I died
...I don't have such a title. It's far too cliche for someone like me.

Well how'd you get into the Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles if you don't have a title?

Well it looks just like it...anyway, do you guys have any grape panta? I'm getting thirsty...

technically, I'm a sockpuppet already. Are you going to ban me for not having sphw in my username? Show mercy....

gasp it's an intruder! how'd you get into the thread! who are you!? what is your ultimate title!

....I'm El.

An....Ultimate Title? Mike refers to me as the mage of the party....so I guess I'm the Ultimate Mage.

Last edited:
Oh! A mage! That reminds me of that red headed Ginny Weasley copycat Himiko... how come nobody killed her? She was so annoying, and she was absolutely terrible at lying in the third trial! But, Eleven, you seem not as annoying as her. Now where's my grape Panta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom