• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Sockpuppet Party 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.
....no. You're not a sister....

clutches her box of Eggo Waffles

What can you "see"?

....no. You're not a sister....

What can you "see"?

......Well, I have not even the slight inkling on what sisterly heritage or sisterhood you intend to imply....

...But....I most certainly see something.... that fate has chained upon you and the ones you acquaint with....

You.... won't be in Hawkins anymore.....

......Well, I have not even the slight inkling on what sisterly heritage or sisterhood you intend to imply....

...But....I most certainly see something.... that fate has chained upon you and the ones you acquaint with....

You.... won't be in Hawkins anymore.....
eyes widen in surprise

W-what?

Why would...why would this be?

tenor.gif

......I'm but a stranger to what awaits you and the experiences that haunt you and your acquaintances.... What I have deciphered...... is currently all that I can truly behold upon you.....

....but, one thing that I peeked..... something has been developed...... it is.... a certain adversary that has been furthered in power.....

....him?

But...he couldn't get to us...unless...

nervously gets out a frozen waffle and takes a bite out of it

chews awkwardly

...do your powers allow you to heat things?

stares blankly

.....My expertise solely relies on the occultic arts.... Perhaps I could remedy your awkward nosh through summoning a fiery demon.... But the last thing I ever summoned was this stupid mutt in clunky armor; that one was unintentional, even.

....Regardless, I'm aware of a few people that could heat that icy pastry, the best bet for that would be... that screeching simpleton serpent.... Draco Centauros, I think her moniker was? I usually only barely see her, if ever.... She only ever cares about beauty contests, rivalries, and fights that she wins.... but she's got a repertoire of fiery magic, so maybe you could trick her into thinking that she'd become a better and cuter fighter.....

Last edited:
stares blankly

.....My expertise solely relies on the occultic arts.... Perhaps I could remedy your awkward nosh through summoning a fiery demon.... But the last thing I ever summoned was this stupid mutt in clunky armor; that one was unintentional, even.

....Regardless, I'm aware of a few people that could heat that icy pastry, the best bet for that would be... that screeching simpleton serpent.... Draco Centauros, I think her moniker was? I usually only barely see her, if ever.... She only ever cares about beauty contests, rivalries, and fights that she wins.... but she's got a repertoire of fiery magic, so maybe you could trick her into thinking that she'd become a better and cuter fighter.....
Where have you come from? And why do you look like an anime girl Tsumugi would obsess over?

Where have you come from? And why do you look like an anime girl Tsumugi would obsess over?

....Hmph.... You're one to talk, you checkerboard-clad crackpot.....

Points metal detectors at Ouma

This is but the extravagant attire of a fair maiden of darkness... You disgust me by the assumption that I'd deign to resemble an 'anime girl'....

.....did Lemres-senpai like it when I cosplayed as that robot girl and/or that singer... Hatsune Miku, I think? Hmm....

I-crackpot? You want to know a crack pot? go have a long look at yasuhiro. my bandana is checkerboarded because my leadership of DICE, not that you would care. And i was just judging by how you look. And assumptions based off of looks can be false (just like when i though kaede wasn't a big jerk). So, we started this relationship of wrong. Hi. I'm Kokichi O(u)ma. Ultimate Supreme Leader.

A seductive, female specter that freezes prey it admires for decoration.....? How...... intriguing.....

Don't worry, gelid seductress.... I won't attempt an exorcism on you.....

.....Unless you freeze my dear Lemres, that is......

Are you there, miss Glacia?
Who the hell is Glacia?
That would be me. I must admit to being a little offended that you must have glossed over my post on the previous page -- but never mind that. Oh, I'm keen to hone my icy skills in Pokémon battling, but no one else here appears to be a trainer of Pokémon. It's a shame.

That would be me. I must admit to being a little offended that you must have glossed over my post on the previous page -- but never mind that. Oh, I'm keen to hone my icy skills in Pokémon battling, but no one else here appears to be a trainer of Pokémon. It's a shame.
Do you need my help?

Oh, Froslass, your icy presence is more than enough. You are keeping this place at an agreeable temperature. Using Hail while holding this Icy Rock would be a lovely addition too, though.
hands over Icy Rock

Oh, Froslass, your icy presence is more than enough. You are keeping this place at an agreeable temperature. Using Hail while holding this Icy Rock would be a lovely addition too, though.
hands over Icy Rock
takes the item
Why, thank you.
smiles and hugs Glacia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom