• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Spooktacular 2018

Enzap

No thoughts, head empty
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
spiderweb-vector-cartoon-3.gif
Happy Halloween!
Spr_5b_354.png

Greetings dwellers of Bulbagarden forums. In preparation for this Hallow's Eve, the moderators are shedding their cheerful exoskeletons to reveal the nefarious true forms lurking beneath. Many of us have changed our names and themes to that of a villain from a video game, movie, or television series. Below is a list of names we have selected for our use this month, and it will be updated as more conform to our new monstrous ways.

Note: If you choose to join us in our evil frolicking you will need to contact an admin to change your name back after Halloween or wait 90 days until you can do it manually. We also have a dedicated Halloween roleplaying thread found here. We'd love for you to participate.

STAFF MEMBERVILLAIN
Cresselia92Dimentio
SoaringDylanZeldris
Neo BlazeFrieza
Rainbow CloudDaybreaker
dragon_natakuEsdeath
EscLucyDolores Umbridge
LillieLusamine
MegaPodWormtail
TeaWestTeaWaah
Fluttershy of LightNightmare Moon
Beth PavellYzma
noworryKyubey
ElementarJin
Lone_GarurumonMelodious Nocturne Demyx
DarthWolfDarth Vader
PyraxEnvy the Jealous
Nekozawa-senpaiMedusa
CheffOfGamesEmerald
diamondpearl876Dark Link
Shiny CelebiBill Cipher
HectorGrima
EnzapStarscream
[tr]
[td]Maniacal Engineer[/td]
[td]Don't even bother trying to keep track...[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]dig[/td]
[td]Madvillainy... and whatever else he feels like. [/td]
[/tr]
[td]Alola[/td]
[td]Heartless[/td]
[/tr]

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I be Wobbuffet? Quagsire looks a lot like a Wobbuffet.

Ah ha ha ha ha. My, my, isn't this such nice source of chaos and confusion? Well, you see, I'm not one to miss a party. What it's needed here is a bit more of... magic!

And so, I once again disguise myself, like an underpaid illusionist in an empty cabaret.

Enjoy the show... while you still can. Ciao!

Back
Top Bottom