• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Closed)

How would you rate your finished product?

• Great

Votes: 71 67.0%
  • Good

Votes: 17 16.0%
  • So-so

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 11 10.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Open For Business)

Hello again!!
Please animate the ninja dude at the animated sprite section please! Here's the link http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pokeheartgoldsoulsilver/sheet/28037 once you click the link, find the animated sprite or whatever... Then animate the ninja dude okay? Please? Thank you!!!!

Note: the ninja dude, not the girl... Annd uhh... If you can, please make the ninja looked like my avatar... Thank you!!!

I can animate it, but as for making it look like yours, I can't do that past recoloring (maybe even at that).

Well then, please just make me a custom overworld trainer sprite... (The small one that we move around) then make it like my sprite... And if you can, please animate it... Thank you very much!!!

Last edited:

I wanna apologize to everyone; I had forgotten that Thanksgiving was Thursday (when I originally planned to finish everything) and then Friday was christmas decorating, Saturday I was at my dad's and I didn't get home until a few hours ago today.

I'm going to try to get everything done either before midnight tomorrow or noon Tuesday (at the latest).

I apologize again for how flaky I've been lately.

@ElectrcSoldierPorygn:
customtrainer_44.png

[*IMG]http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx330/KitaLona/Sprites/customtrainer_44.png[/IMG]

@EpicLucario:
InfernoKecleon.png

[*IMG]http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx330/KitaLona/Sprites/InfernoKecleon.png[/IMG]

@Shadow Raikou:
ShadowRaikou.png

[*IMG]http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx330/KitaLona/Sprites/ShadowRaikou.png[/IMG]

@stalker:
iaza16937414152200.gif

[*IMG]http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx330/KitaLona/Sprites/iaza16937414152200.gif[/IMG]

Hi, don't wanna seem rude, but have you forgotten my request? It's wedged between your reply to Epic Lucario and your post about your wireless mouse dying.

Oh wow, just like what I'm expecting, thanks a lot H!!

Hi, don't wanna seem rude, but have you forgotten my request? It's wedged between your reply to Epic Lucario and your post about your wireless mouse dying.

Yes, I have, because I didn't accept your request. It would have been on my order list if I had accepted it.

Oh wow, just like what I'm expecting, thanks a lot H!!

You're welcome.

What did I do wrong?

Hey hanna, if the slot is empty may I have a clothing swap between this
ElectricLeader.png
dude and steven from pokemon emerald?? Thanks a lot!

Hey hanna, if the slot is empty may I have a clothing swap between this
ElectricLeader.png
dude and steven from pokemon emerald?? Thanks a lot!

Rules of Clothing Swaps are same gender AND same gen.

Dang! Didn't see it! Sorry!!! Then please gimme volkner and roark, with roark as the base. And may I ask? I google morty, and there's 2 morty. One with yellow scarf and blue shirt, one with black shirt and purple scarf. Which one is morty???

Dang! Didn't see it! Sorry!!! Then please gimme volkner and roark, with roark as the base. And may I ask? I google morty, and there's 2 morty. One with yellow scarf and blue shirt, one with black shirt and purple scarf. Which one is morty???

Haha, it's okay ^_^

I'll get right on it.

And actually, both are Morty.
The blue/yellow shirt (not a scarf) is his GSC design.
The black shirt with purple scarf is his HgSs design.

Hey Hanna, I've got a request! It's a trainer sprite (again).

Base:
ApolloHGSS.png

Stuff I'd like done:
Recolor the pants black
Recolor hair black
Remove the 'R' on his jacket
Recolor jacket sleeves and undershirt navy blue
Recolor the rest of jacket dark grey, like a vest
If possible, could you do his hair a bit spikier? I'm thinking something along the lines of your avatar's hairstyle.

Hope that's not too much trouble!

Hey Hanna, I've got a request! It's a trainer sprite (again).

Base:
ApolloHGSS.png

Stuff I'd like done:
Recolor the pants black
Recolor hair black
Remove the 'R' on his jacket
Recolor jacket sleeves and undershirt navy blue
Recolor the rest of jacket dark grey, like a vest
If possible, could you do his hair a bit spikier? I'm thinking something along the lines of your avatar's hairstyle.

Hope that's not too much trouble!
Recolors are never much problem.

How spiky are you wanting exactly?
Cause Hanna's hairstyle is more than 'a little'.

Hi I need a trainer. Could I please have this:
iaza14408546388700.gif
but with Black hair, with a bit over the right eye, A pokeball on his shirt, and a slightly darker skin colour. Thanks!

Hi Hannah
I'm new and I need a sprite but I've got a friend on here so I know what to do. She told me your awesome and showed me the sprites you made for her.
Hopefully I'm not too much of a bother.
I'd like to request a Ghastly Cosplay with B/W Cynthia
Spr_BW_Cynthia.png

(I would also like it if you recoloured it a bit like maybe her hair light purple aswell but you decide what is best)

Can I get a Gothic Dratini?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom