• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Closed)

How would you rate your finished product?

• Great

Votes: 71 67.0%
  • Good

Votes: 17 16.0%
  • So-so

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 11 10.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Open)

Let me ask, do you do cosplay/trainermon with versus sprite? Like this:
VSGiovanni.png

If the answer is yes, I would like to do a request afteward.

Anyway, may you do a Samurott cosplay with this:
Spr_BW_Hachiku.png

I don't need it to be whitneys sprite... I just want it to be similar to her sprite. A guy waving. Are there any trainers that wave?

Muh! *musses up hair in an frustrated way*

Why is it when I'm at my busiest IRL that this store suddenly explodes with activity but when I'm doing jack squat no one requests anything?

hey thanks hannah!
could i trouble you for a resistanceshipping couple?
thats whitney X morty
thanks

Yes.

Let me ask, do you do cosplay/trainermon with versus sprite? Like this:
VSGiovanni.png

If the answer is yes, I would like to do a request afteward.

Anyway, may you do a Samurott cosplay with this:
Spr_BW_Hachiku.png

I dunno, never tried.

I don't need it to be whitneys sprite... I just want it to be similar to her sprite. A guy waving. Are there any trainers that wave?

I dunno. You can go here and check.

And to all three of you above, do NOT be surprised if you don't see any of these sprites before Feb. 14th.

I am busy beyond belief until then.

What the 14th? Thats perfectly fine. Im not in a hurry.

Ok, take the time you need :)

Could I ask for a Vulpix cosplay using Jasmine's HGSS sprite? Thanks in advance. And, take all the time you need.

SHUTTING DOWN. PROBABLY PERMANENTLY.
I'm tired of people breaking my rules, asking for things I don't offer, not noticing when I'm taking a break and requesting, not listening to me when I say I can't so something, ripping off my styles, ripping of my sprites, whining when I won't do something for them/show them how to do something.
AND I'M TIRED!
I'm tired of putting sometimes HOURS of works and effort into my sprites and not even getting a SMALL bit of CREDIT!
I'm TIRED of getting so backed up in the shop because I'm BUSY in real life and then getting harped on for not working on stuff.

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TAXING THIS ALL IS ON ME!
I'm seriously about to have mental breakdown!

Awww!

Listen to me love, I'm not stopping you but maybe you want to try and ave a little longer brake. You don't have to close the shop permanantely because a lot of people appreciate you and we do love your stuff.

Again, its all upto you love. I get it if you cloe your shop just don't forget we do lvoe your work and I'm always here if you want to talk Hannah.

Awww!

Listen to me love, I'm not stopping you but maybe you want to try and ave a little longer brake. You don't have to close the shop permanantely because a lot of people appreciate you and we do love your stuff.

Again, its all upto you love. I get it if you cloe your shop just don't forget we do lvoe your work and I'm always here if you want to talk Hannah.

I don't know. I'm just... tired and sick of everything right now.

I'm going through such a dark mood... I've been this way for weeks.

I'm tired of all the work and the waiting... and god I just don't know what to do...

I'm sorry love. I wish I could really help and be there with you. I kind of feel guilty because I certainly haven't been talking with you in a while and I always kind of felt I tried to help you.

If you do need anyone to talk to again, I'm always here love don't forget. You just do what you think is best right now because if you do think you were wrong later you n always re open later if you have to.

oh hanna.....
just remember that there ARE those of us that DO honestly appreciate the hard work you put into your spriting. i hope you open again someday. :)
and i'll keep your domino animation
points at sig~

Why do you think I came here of all places for a sprite? Your work is great and you shouldn't shut down just because of a bad mood. People really do enjoy your spritework. How do you think you got to 85 pages of requests? Please don't close down. We will miss you.

SHUTTING DOWN. PROBABLY PERMANENTLY.
I'm tired of people breaking my rules, asking for things I don't offer, not noticing when I'm taking a break and requesting, not listening to me when I say I can't so something, ripping off my styles, ripping of my sprites, whining when I won't do something for them/show them how to do something.
AND I'M TIRED!
I'm tired of putting sometimes HOURS of works and effort into my sprites and not even getting a SMALL bit of CREDIT!
I'm TIRED of getting so backed up in the shop because I'm BUSY in real life and then getting harped on for not working on stuff.

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TAXING THIS ALL IS ON ME!
I'm seriously about to have mental breakdown!
if I am doing something wrong or breaking the rule, I am Sorry.

I truly enjoy your amazing sprite work and other.
Your splice is really good.

I don't know if you're busy in real life, so I keep requesting something.

I really Sorry if I do offend you in any way.

I just want to tell you that, I truly enjoy your sprite.

sincerely,
Stalker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom