• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Closed)

How would you rate your finished product?

• Great

Votes: 71 67.0%
  • Good

Votes: 17 16.0%
  • So-so

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 11 10.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ashy-boy's Banner and Sprite Shop~

Oooooh!I LIKEZ those. Great job! I like the first one most. Both are soooo good! Thanks! :)

Ok so could I have a banner with the following picture as the background:
dark-forest-night-image.jpg

Then could you make it seem all shadowy and even a little darker then it is. Could you also have two glowing red eyes on the top part of the picture.

Could you also have a houndoom and mightyena stalking about in the mist that's in the trees.

Then, finally, in the bottom part of the picture, could you have in a ghoulish text the words: The Lost World. Then under that text in the same font just a little faded could you have the words: the beast is coming for you.

Please and thank you.
---
I love your work in the OP, especially the ponyta + rapidash horn+ articuno wings splice. That is amazing. Plus the shaymin recolor.

~Anthony Von Hertzon

Ok so could I have a banner with the following picture as the background:
dark-forest-night-image.jpg

Then could you make it seem all shadowy and even a little darker then it is. Could you also have two glowing red eyes on the top part of the picture.

Could you also have a houndoom and mightyena stalking about in the mist that's in the trees.

Then, finally, in the bottom part of the picture, could you have in a ghoulish text the words: The Lost World. Then under that text in the same font just a little faded could you have the words: the beast is coming for you.

Please and thank you.
---
I love your work in the OP, especially the ponyta + rapidash horn+ articuno wings splice. That is amazing. Plus the shaymin recolor.

~Anthony Von Hertzon

Of course. I'll get right on it. It might take me awhile though, so please be patient.

---

Thank you for the compliment. I was just playing around when I made those, so I didn't really expect them to be as good as my serious work.

EDIT:
Here's the banner:
dark-forestbanner-01.png

[*IMG]http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx330/KitaLona/Banners/dark-forestbanner-01.png[/IMG]

Last edited:

Of course. I'll get right on it. It might take me awhile though, so please be patient.

---

Thank you for the compliment. I was just playing around when I made those, so I didn't really expect them to be as good as my serious work.

I can be patient, and your welcome. I understand that beautiful works of art take a while.

ok i got two backgrounds for it

Halo3-12.jpg

or

Halo_Reach_Wallpaper_by_unforg0tten.jpg

EDIT 2:
Here's the second part:
SpliceHoohEnte-1.png

... I'm sorry Shiay. I kinda failed this one.

It's okay. ^^ It's really good for a difficult attempt, so I applaud you for that. Thanks for taking the requests. ^^

It's okay. ^^ It's really good for a difficult attempt, so I applaud you for that. Thanks for taking the requests. ^^

Your welcome. Only wish I could have done a better job.

But that's the reason why I take pretty much all requests, so I can get better as time goes on.

ok i got two backgrounds for it

Halo3-12.jpg

or

Halo_Reach_Wallpaper_by_unforg0tten.jpg

Er, oops, sorry. By the time I saw you had posted those, I had already done this one:
MegadeathBanner_01-1.png

[*IMG]http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx330/KitaLona/Banners/MegadeathBanner_01-1.png[/IMG]

Last edited:

Are you using GIMP or Photoshop? Either way, I suggest looking at some tutorials online. It'll make you a lot better, trust me. And don't take this as an insult or anything, I'm just suggesting from experience. :D

wow it lokks relly good and thank you agin ^.\\

Here's something to hone your skills.

2 sets of Gym Badges (2 sets of 8, that is)- They can look however you want, as long as they fit inside Trainer Cards. Although I suppose the colors of the badges can vary.

I know this'll take a while, so I can wait. No rush. Just whenever you can get to it. And if it's too much, that's fine also.

Last edited:

Are you using GIMP or Photoshop? Either way, I suggest looking at some tutorials online. It'll make you a lot better, trust me. And don't take this as an insult or anything, I'm just suggesting from experience. :D

Er, neither. I just have photobucket and ms paint.

wow it lokks relly good and thank you agin ^.\\

Glad ya like it. That took forever to edit so there weren't white lines around the pokemon.

Here's something to hone your skills.

2 sets of Gym Badges (2 sets of 8, that is)- They can look however you want, as long as they fit inside Trainer Cards. Although I suppose the colors of the badges can vary.

I know this'll take a while, so I can wait. No rush. Just whenever you can get to it. And if it's too much, that's fine also.

Er, well, I'll try.

EDIT:
BadgesSprites.png

I didn't remove the background cause I wasn't sure if this is what you meant.

Last edited:

Could you make a custom trainer sprite of this?:
VSHoodedSilver.png

And if it wouldn't be too hard, caould you make an overworld one too? Thanks.

I love how busy youve become! The past couple of banners have incredible. Il be back shortly with a request. Just wanted to check up on your thread to see how your doin.

Could you make a custom trainer sprite of this?:
VSHoodedSilver.png

And if it wouldn't be too hard, caould you make an overworld one too? Thanks.

Yeah, sure, I'll get right on those.

EDIT:
customtrainer_005-1.png

overworld-customtrainer_005-1.png

[*IMG]http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx330/KitaLona/Sprites/customtrainer_005-1.png[/IMG]
[*IMG]http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx330/KitaLona/Sprites/overworld-customtrainer_005-1.png[/IMG]
Sorry if it looks a little silly. That hood was a pain to get right.

I love how busy youve become! The past couple of banners have incredible. Il be back shortly with a request. Just wanted to check up on your thread to see how your doin.

Yeah, it's pretty busy. I've expanded what I can do too, so I'm pretty happy.

Last edited:

Thanks they look great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom