• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hannah's Boredom

PokéSean

Aka: LPCDDude, Cardcaptor Sean, TheLegoCat, etc.
Reaction score
Again, not the official sequel but a side sequel.

Opens up at Luna Nova Magical Academy with Hannah England and Barbara Parker (obviously not the Olympicathletes)

Hannah: I’m bored!

Barbara: Want some Night Fall?

Diana comes over.

Diana: There you are. It’s lunchtime.

The girls go up and follow Diana into the cafeteria and they sit with Avery and her roommates, Mary and Blair.

Avery: How was your day?

Hannah: Okay!

Barbara: I have some Night Fall. (shows the Night Fall Book she was reading)

Hannah: I wish there was something to do?

Barbara: Come on, Hannah!

Diana: I'm sorry, I left you. I'm hoping

Hannah: It's not that! I have nothing to do.

Barbara: Hannah England! I know that's true.

Avery: Hey! I know what would cheer you up. Watching one of Mary's DVDs.

Hannah: No thanks!

Barbara: Aww! A good friend cheers her friend up.

Amanda and Constance come over.

Amanda: Could you mail someone. How about your mother. I want to keep her on how well I’m doing. Look! (shows a letter) Her reply just came today.

Amanda opens the envelope and a message came out. The text says “Dear my little Mandy, It’s glad that you made new friends and am hoping you will offer them to visit. It’s so awesome to be at the school the witch “Shiny” Chariot du Nord. And wow! She’s a counsellor and goes by the name of Ursula Callistis? That Constance sure is a brain when building stuff. As for Jasminka, I think she needs some exercise. Not trying to offend her. I could try to get into that Night Fall series your friend Lotte reads. I miss you and your father, sisters, and I wish you a wonderful time, your mommy”

Diana (sniffs and has tears in her eyes): Man! Your mom really loves you and cares for you. Like how my mom cared for me.

Barbara: It’s all right, Diana! All right! It wasn’t your fault.

Amanda: Is something wrong.

Diana (blows into a tissue): Nothing. I just miss my mom.

Amanda: I know how you feel. It’s hard being away from home. You don’t spend time with your family like you used to.

Diana: No! It’s not that. It’s... IT’S (her eyes become extremely watery) I gotta go. (flees)

Barbara: I’m going to go after her. (flees too)

Last edited:
Amanda: Hey, have you heard that the Springfield Zoo has discovered kwyjibos.

Hannah: Kwyjibos?

Amanda: A big, dumb, balding North American ape with no chin.

Hannah: Hmm hmm!

Wangari comes with Joanna and Kimberly.

Wangari: Okay, fellow Luna Nova students. Some new species known as kwyjibos have been discovered.

Avery: I wonder where in North America they are in. I haven’t seen any apes back in Canada. What about you, Amanda?

Amanda: This is news to me.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom