• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hannah's Trading Thread

would 2 Shiny Pokemon seal me 2 events? I like the Nintendo of Korea Mew and the Korean Guidebook Keldeo.

@HannahRAWRR I was wondering if I could get shiny ha noibat and a meloetta. I do not care about IVs or egg moves for either, and I could offer a SUM2013 Serious Palkia (ID 09093) and a SUM2013 Quirky Dialga (ID 08193)

Hi ^^ unfortunately I don't breed for shinies. I can trade you a Meloetta though. I'd be interested in SUM2013 Serious Palkia (ID 09093) as long as it's UT.

It is ut as far as i know

@HannahRAWRR I was wondering if I could get shiny ha noibat and a meloetta. I do not care about IVs or egg moves for either, and I could offer a SUM2013 Serious Palkia (ID 09093) and a SUM2013 Quirky Dialga (ID 08193)

Hi ^^ unfortunately I don't breed for shinies. I can trade you a Meloetta though. I'd be interested in SUM2013 Serious Palkia (ID 09093) as long as it's UT.

Sounds good ^^ which Meloetta would you like?

oh, ok then. Do you have a Genesect? I'll give an UT Shiny Froakie with Protean. Its lvl 1 with TM moves. Got it in a trade. Also have a shiny Masquarain.

oh, ok then. Do you have a Genesect? I'll give an UT Shiny Froakie with Protean. Its lvl 1 with TM moves. Got it in a trade. Also have a shiny Masquarain.

Yes I have a Genesect ^^ I'm looking for shiny Legendaries unfortunately >.<

I would like the 2013 english gamestop meloetta

Sounds good ^^ when would be a good time to trade for you?

I am free anytime today or tomorrow

I am free anytime today or tomorrow

What time would be good?

would you trade all 3 Colloseum Starter Pokemon in Luxury Balls for these 3 Pokemon: 4 IV Korean Froakie, 5 IV Shuppet and 4 IV Croagunk.

Anytime between noon and about 4 edt (Eastern Daylight Time) and my ign is DaPain13

If I'm converting right you're 3 hours ahead of me in which case I missed you >.<

would you trade all 3 Colloseum Starter Pokemon in Luxury Balls for these 3 Pokemon: 4 IV Korean Froakie, 5 IV Shuppet and 4 IV Croagunk.

Are they shiny? ^^

no. But I have a 6 IV Zubat (hatched) Japanese that I'll trade for an event. Its not shiny, but it has Perfect IV's. Is that OK?

Heey! I was wondering if you still have a HA Timburr left? I'm fine with any gender or IV's, but if it's possible, I would love one with a IV of 0 in speed (It's for Super Doubles), but really anything is fine as long as it has the HA.
I can offer a 6IV shiny Buneary in return.

Heey! I was wondering if you still have a HA Timburr left? I'm fine with any gender or IV's, but if it's possible, I would love one with a IV of 0 in speed (It's for Super Doubles), but really anything is fine as long as it has the HA.
I can offer a 6IV shiny Buneary in return.

Hi ^^ I should be able to breed you an HA Timburr with 0 in Speed. Depending on how busy my day is, I'll have it ready either later today or sometime tomorrow

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom