• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hap Art

Eh, I'm not expecting anyone else to like this thing which I spent the minimum of time and effort on. I don't even like it that much, I just hammered out a quick redesign because my friend did one and I wanted to join the dunking-on-lucario's-weird-snoutnose party.
Don't worry. My problem is that I don't know why I don't like it, even if it's something I would normally like. I'm just confused at myself.

Oh hey it sure has been a while since I remembered this thread exists!!

A couple Pokemon drawings I did during drawtober this year:
20drawtober 04 small.png
20drawtober 21 small.png

Some stuff I did for an art switcharound meme with @unrepentantAuthor and @Cresselia92 :
garCHOMP.png
zeraora small.png

This was sketched by @unrepentantAuthor
archeops small.png

This was sketched by @Cresselia92 and inked by @unrepentantAuthor

And then I inked and coloured my garchomp because I wanted to compare it to the art switcharound version:
garCHOMP2 small.png
garCHOMP3 small.png

The colourscheme for this one is based on the version @unrepentantAuthor coloured.

Last edited:
Once again I have uhhh Completely Neglected this thread for about three thousand years, whoops!!

Another trio of art sketcharound drawings (again with @unrepentantAuthor and @Cresselia92 providing the other parts of the artwork); we had a lot of fun doing the first round so like a week later we ended up playing the game again but in the other direction this time.
raikou sketch.png
nidoking.png

This was sketched by @Cresselia92
noivern3.png

This was sketched by @unrepentantAuthor and inked by @Cresselia92

And then I drew my own noivern because who could possibly want a cool dragon noivern when the alternative of tiny-bat-legs noivern is an option. Nobody, that's who. Everyone in the entire world agrees with me that the only valid noiverns are the ones which crawl around on their wings like stupid little babies and there are no dissenting opinions.
im batman.png

Getting into the stuff I actually did uhhh This Year, Giovanni! He is my favourite antagonist because he's not trying to enact any grand apocalyptic scheme, he's just a mobster who gets beaten up by a ten-year-old then has a midlife crisis and stops doing crime for a while.
giovann2.png

And now for some non-Pokemon stuff:

I finally inked and coloured that Utena sketch:
utenaaa3.png

Heartful Punch from Sleepless Domain:
hpunch.png

One of my original characters; I mostly don't post OC nonsense here but I'm really satisfied with his design, okay.
sideways.png

And a bunch of Hollow Knight doodles because I started playing it recently. It is super fun and super cute and super filled with secret nooks and crannies for me to explore! I love it very much and there've been multiple times when I've gone "holy shit this game was made for a target audience of Me" because of how perfectly it appeals to my interests.
hollow knight.png

Did a couple more things recently!

pokemon 027 028.png

20210419_194102.jpg

And some more non-Pokemon OC design shenanigans:

2card mahou shoujo outfits 2.png

I first doodled these girls back in September 2015, although I tinkered with their designs for quite a while and they didn't really settle down and solidify fully until July 2017. Their outfits have been bothering me for a while - I originally designed them just as outfits without any thought as to the characters, and they were pretty much the first mahou team I ever made so there was a learning curve wrt how to express personality in an outfit while preserving my preferred level of team aesthetic cohesion - so I'm glad I finally figured out what I wanted to do with them.
Listen I just love magical girls a whole bunch okay

Man, every single pokemon or character appears so amazing under your artstyle!
It's so wonderful watching your artwork, keep up the good work :enzap:

Back
Top Bottom