• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hap Art

Always love to see these updates, even if I've seen the art already.

pokemon 019 020 copy.png
pokemon 021 022 copy.png

Whoops I forgot to draw pokemon for a while!

pokemon 023 024.png

omanyte.png

One of my friends told me to draw a clobbopus gijinka and then another one of my friends told me to just draw myself in a clobbopus-inspired outfit “since you basically Are a human clobbo”.
clobbopus gijinka.png

Been a while since I posted anything here huh!!

shiny umbreon.png

Some more sketch-the-aboves:
SNOMSNOMSNOM.png
larvitar.png
gothorita2.png

And a couple of things for Revolutionary Girl Utena rather than Pokemon, which I want to share anyway because I'm very proud of them and want everyone to see!!
utenaaa22 2.png
1IMG_1096.jpg

1IMG_1102.jpg

I've been fooling around with doll customisation, and of course I had to make an Utena. Picking an existing character was probably a bad decision for my first project and I would not recommend it, as I had very little leeway with the design or room for improvisation, but I honestly really enjoyed the getting-stuck-and-problemsolving process! She's not perfect, but for my first try at a new hobby I'm very satisfied with how she came out.

Last edited:
League card redraws!! These were really fun and I think I'd like to draw all the gym leaders + Leon eventually. Maybe I'll even ink&colour them all if I feel like hating my life choices for a while, who knows!
league card milo.png
league card bea.png
league card melony.png
league card opal.png

Plus a couple more pokemon from the Sketch the Above thread:
stonjourner.png
lombre.png
Someone else please go respond to that thread so I can post in it again because I would rather slam my face repeatedly against the wall than attempt to draw a golisopod. There are limits to my masochism.

"You know what what would be a good idea?" I said to myself. "If I were to spend all day drawing instead of doing any of the actually important things I was supposed to be doing."
league card kabu.png
league card raihan 2.png
league card nessa.png
league card piers.png

I am outraged that Piers does not canonically wear black nail polish. This is a travesty, an insult, how dare you. Look at this man. Look at his kicky skull-heeled boots. I ask you, are these the shoes of a man who would leave his house in the morning without first painting his nails black? No they are fucking not. Get it together, Nintendo!!
league card gordie.png
league card allister.png

And one more sketch-the-above:
HATTERENE.png

I remembered that I have the power to make anything I imagine into reality and no-one can stop me, which is to say I immediately used this power to draw Leon as a pin-up girl.
pinup girl leon2.png

And I'm finally continuing my quest to draw the original 151 pokeymans after having these two half-finished for approximately five thousand years:
pokemon 025 026.png

Another sketch-the-above entry:
aggron.jpg
I keep thinking that I need to get back into the habit of traditional art, and I found an unfilled sketchbook in one of my piles of junk yesterday so it seemed like as good a time as any to start.

And some non-Pokemon art! I've been playing Animal Crossing and I had to draw my best friend Antonio because he is precious to me.
antonio.png

Quick attempt at a lucario redesign; I really, really hate lucario, so this was a fun experiment in trying to turn it into something I like don't loathe while keeping it instantly recognisable as a lucario.
lucario3.png

And now for one of my favourite pokemon, courtesy of sketch-the-above:
raikou.png
I just like pokemon better when they look like weird creatures rather than someone's edgy fursona, okay.

help me.png

...Okay, I am extremely confused right now about that Lucario. It hits all the right buttons for me to like it, but I just can't. It's like a freakin' paradox in my mind and I'm having a headache trying to think exactly why I didn't like it to see if I can give you constructive criticism.

*sigh* I'll go play Sunday vs Magazine to see if I can clear my thoughts.

Also, I think the text in the last spoiler got cut.
It's not cut for me! But then, I'm looking at it on a monitor. I can get it to cut, but I have to shrink my internet window down uncomfortably small to do so. It just says "doll customising is a fun and good hobby for people who hate themselves and love to suffer".

...Okay, I am extremely confused right now about that Lucario. It hits all the right buttons for me to like it, but I just can't. It's like a freakin' paradox in my mind and I'm having a headache trying to think exactly why I didn't like it to see if I can give you constructive criticism.
Eh, I'm not expecting anyone else to like this thing which I spent the minimum of time and effort on. I don't even like it that much, I just hammered out a quick redesign because my friend did one and I wanted to join the dunking-on-lucario's-weird-snoutnose party.

Back
Top Bottom