• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MATURE: Happily Ever After

Caite-chan

Ms. Canadian Destroyer
Reaction score
Happily Ever After

Petey Williams has finally had enough of the abuse and torment and demands a divorce from his wife. It is now 5 years later and a new Knockout has arrived in TNA Wrestling. Can she get through and break him of his fears? Will they live happily ever after or is Petey's fear to much to over come?

RATED M: Language, Abuse, mentions of Rape and Sex.

Credits:
I do NOT own Petey Williams, Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley or any other real life wrestler.
Jackson Williams belongs to me and Ashley, Ashton Reso (Ajay) belongs to my friend Ashley, Molly Franklin (Williams) belong to me.

This is a do over from Loving Hope as it didn't go anywhere how I wanted it too....sooo TA DA! xD

Authors Note: This is an out of character wrestling fan fic so you don't need to know about wrestling to understand the story...promise.

You want a mention all you have to do is LIKE this post and I'll make sure to add you to the list.

CHAPTERS
Prelude: Forewarned
  1. History Lesson

Last edited:
PRELUDE: Forewarned!

Happily ever after. That's what you think when you marry the person you loved and planned to spend the rest of your life with. You start a family together but then it seems as if you can't do anything right anymore. It all takes a turn for the worst and you find out just what a monster the love of your life turned out to be. She puts on the perfect wife act for all to see but the total opposite when it's just the two of you. You do your best to keep it hidden because you think tomorrow will be different and she'll only do it just this once. I mean how could she do this if you two loved each other so much. Its just an accident right? Then it gets worse when she gets pregnant and then tells you that your punishment is to raise the child on your own with no help from anyone. So you do and despite the circumstances you do a damn good job of it. Then it just gets to be too much. But when do you draw the line?

Last edited:
CHAPTER 1: History Lesson!

The sound of a car door slamming shut could be heard as a rather short Canadian made his way into the house. And when I say short the man they call the “Canadian Destroyer” only stood about five feet seven inches. He had chocolate brown eyes and chestnut brown hair that was usually pulled back into a ponytail. He sported a thin circle beard and mustache along with a little soul patch. His body was a whole different story altogether as he worked out quite a lot and it showed. Petey Williams was one to take his gym routine rather serious and if you were smart you wouldn't bug him while he was working out unless it was an emergency. Though while he was coming home from the gym it wasn't because he had been working out it was because he was a personal trainer.

Petey walked into house as the pitter patter and a little bit of stumbling of little feet could be heard coming down the hall. He knelt down as a small boy came toddling down the hall as Petey scooped him up. The little boy was like a mini me version of his father he had the same big, chocolate brown eyes much to his mothers distaste. The only difference between the two other than size was Jackson had short blonde hair.

“Don’t be running down the hall Jack!”

Petey sighed hearing his wife’s voice as Jack hid his face in daddy’s shirt. Not even home for five minutes and she was yelling. He shook his head and walked into the kitchen and looked down at Jack.

“You hungry at all?”

Jack nodded his head before looking down at his tummy as you could hear it grumble. Petey had that disgusted look on his face because he knew Jack must not have had anything to eat all day. He opened the fridge up as Jack pointed to a yogurt sitting on the shelf as Petey grabbed it and then a spoon. He sat Jack on the edge of the counter as he opened up the yogurt and handed it to his son. Jack shoved a spoonful into his mouth as he did his best not to get it all over. Petey grabbed a few things as he made himself a protein shake.

“All gone.”

In the time it took Petey to get everything out and make his protein shake Jack had finished the cup of yogurt. Petey didn't seemed to surprised as Jack had a big appetite like him and it didn't help that the only time he got fed was when daddy was around. Petey tossed the cup in the trash and placed the spoon in the sink.

“It would have been nice if you had said you were home.”

Petey looked over to see his wife Beth walk into the kitchen with her hands on her hips. Beth stood just a little bit shorter than him. She also had dark brown eyes and wavy, dark brown hair that fell a little past her shoulders. Jack looked down at the floor as he knew when mommy raised her voice that it was never good. Petey rolled his eyes as she reached out slugging him in the arm and glaring at him.

“The hell….”

“Don’t give me that. You don’t even bother to come say ‘Hey I’m home’ or anything.”

“Well hell no not when you can’t even be bothered to feed your own son.”

He raised his voice at her as she replied by slugging him rather hard in the upper arm. Jack tried to reach out and shoo mommy away. He knew that mommy hitting daddy was never good.

“Top it!”

There wasn't much Jack could do while sitting on the counter as all he could do was watch. Petey grabbed Jack and sat him on the floor and whispered for him to run to his room and get his bag. Jack nodded and toddled through the house as fast as he could as Petey turned his attention back to his wife. She started swatting at him as he put his arms up in defense. After a moment he took a step forward and shoved her back.

“I've had enough….I’m sick and tired of your abuse.”

You could see it all over his face just how fed up he was. He had finally taken as much as he could. He worked his wedding ring off of his finger and grasped it tightly in his hand. He was doing his best to keep his emotions in check.

“I've done nothing but love you and take care of you and what do I get in return emotional, verbal and physical abuse from you. You've done nothing to help raise our son...you won’t even lift a finger to help.”
He ran a hand over his head as he took a deep breath trying to keep calm. He looked at his wedding band in his hand for a moment before throwing it at his wife.

“I’m done...I can’t take it anymore. I want a divorce and I want you out of my...our life.”

She looked at him in shock as she begged him not to leave. He just shoved her to the side and walked out of the kitchen. She started crying and begging him not to go as he ignored it. He walked through the house and down the hall and into their room as he grabbed his backpack that he had for such an occasion. He tossed it over his shoulder before walking into his sons room.

“Come on Jackson let’s go.”

Jack nodded his head and hopped off his bed and picked up his backpack. Petey leaned down and picked him up as he walked out of the house and put Jack in his car seat.

“Daddy okay?”

“Daddy will be alright.”

Petey couldn't help but to smile at his son before leaning in a kissing his head. He didn't know what he’d do without his son. He loved him to death. He closed the door before getting into the drivers side and pulling out of the driveway. He was already starting to feel a bit of relief but this was going to be a long journey. He made his way out of the city and across the bridge from Windsor where he lived to Detroit.

“You alright Jack?”

“Yea.”

Jack nodded his head as he kicked his feet back and forth while sitting in his chair. It didn't seem like it took very long to get where they were going. Petey pulled into the driveway and parked the car as he sat there for a few minutes before getting out. He went around and got Jack out of his seat and grabbed their bags before walking up to the door and ringing the doorbell. The door opened as they were greeted by a petite young lady. She stood about five feet three inches with cool, blue eyes and golden blonde hair. This blonde bombshell was Petey’s best friend Ashton Jordan Reso better known as Ajay or Tink to Petey.

“Come in.”

She stepped to the side as they walked into the house. She knew exactly why they were here without even having to ask any questions. Petey sat the bags on the edge of the sofa before looking back over at his best friend.
“You two alright?”

“We’re fine.”

“Mommy hit daddy.”

Petey couldn't do much but look down and sigh. Ajay walked over and wrapped her arms around her best friend and pulled him into a hug. They broke the hug as she looked at the two.

“Apper juice peas.”

“I’ll take a glass of orange juice...please.”

They walked into the kitchen as Petey picked his son up and sat him on his lap as Ajay got them juice and then sat at the table with them. They sat there and talked about what had happened.

---

Authors Note: A redo of my last story and this chapter is in the past as to give a bit of history as to why things are the way they are.​

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom