• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Happini Evolution

domesticshorthair

Reaction score
Anyone got any suggestion as to when it might be a good idea Happini? I started training mine only recently. I had a hard time getting it to battle, as it's so cute, I didn't want it to get hurt or anything.lolIt's only at level 22. Anyone got an idea what level would be good?

Since Happiny stops learning new moves after level 12, I'd've done it before then. Chansey happens to learn Softboiled at level 12, so er. Maybe start over on that. That would definitely be the best time, regardless of whether you want Softboiled or not.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom