• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Happy Birthday To...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there going to be Dratini martinis at his party instead of just NyQuil poured into martini glasses like last time? If there aren't any Dratini martinis, count me out. >:O

...Er, right. Happy birthday, TTE! :O

*yay, birthdays~!*

So this is the day that you were hatched from a soft-shelled, leathery egg!

Happy Birthday, TTE. =]

Happy Birthday TTE. Hope you have a good one.

Happy Birthday, TTE. Don't get too hammered on them thar Dratini martinis.

Happy Birthday! As a gift a won't tell anyone your a Scientologist!

Hail the Cthulu!

Hey guys. I think you're all forgetting something. TTE is a complete douchebag who no one likes. Why are you wishing him a happy birthday?

Hey guys. I think you're all forgetting something. TTE is a complete douchebag who no one likes. Why are you wishing him a happy birthday?

*tackles Poli; shoves Poli in the trunk of a car* Happy B-Day TTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom