• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Happy Birthday USA! - Obligatory US Independence Day Thread

Netto Azure

«The Ashen Knight»
Reaction score
In the United States, Independence Day, commonly known as the Fourth of July, is a US federal holiday commemorating the formal break with Britain on July 2nd, 1776 and the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776.

[video=youtube;IK9DWMeMue0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK9DWMeMue0[/video]

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!

tumblr_lntrgnzVbm1qa9qygo1_500.gif

Last edited:
You know, I'm in Australia and it's not even the 4th yet. :p Wanting to grab the the thread before anyone else eh? I'll get you yet. Happy Independence Day!

I hate that Miley Cirus song (though, I can't stand Miley Cyrus anyway) >.< But...HAPPY EARLY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! USA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Braviary soars!!

I had 1,776 posts before I posted in this thread.

It was totally intentional. :I

Yay for America's birthday. :3

Too bad fireworks are always too loud for me due to my sensitive hearing. I have to stay inside and hope I see some from my bedroom window.

It's not even July 4 yet in my time. I'll be going to the movies with my brother and co., and I'm going to spend a bit of time with my longtime friend.

I apologize beforehand to anybody that are annoyed by fireworks since I have enough ammunition in explosives ranging from Mortar shells to bottle rockets to win the Alamo.

I look forward to terrorizing the neighborhood this Independence Day.

I've switched names for a tribute to the most American American in Internet history...IN AMERICA!

Scattered thunderstorms are in the forecast for today. It's already beginning to rain outside. Perfect.

America fuck yeah!
tumblr_m6maesMzWS1qd7ouho3_1280.jpg

Happy birthday to my favorite Hetalia character

Happy Independence Day!

They had damn well better celebrate the fourth and not the second. Second of july is Figment day.

Anyway. Happy birthday, Canada's pants!

I've switched names for a tribute to the most American American in Internet history...IN AMERICA!

lol, I thought Joey's duel against Bandit Keith in the show was one of the awesomest in the series.

Anyway, I enjoyed 4th of July this year, despite the rain. :D

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom