Happy Fizzypendence Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaGod

Reaction score
Pikagod: The play was a masterful performance about the dangers of sloth, as well as the benefits. You got to take with you some of the incenses used to enhance the performance experience. Afterwards, you went to watch the fireworks, and even got a few safe for civilian fireworks yourself, all wrapped up in a nice-looking cape.

Prizes: Luck Incense, Lax Incense, Fire Stone; and Flame Orb, Heat Rock, Superhero Cape

Superhero Cape

Allows holder to fly.
Grabbing my wonderful prizes.

Maskerade

Reaction score
As the day comes to an end, the Fireworks gives off its epic finale, the concert's main event ends with their most popular song "Let Us Go", the bonfires' wood gets all burnt up, and the Rave had a slow song for all to dance to. All screens in the city turns to central park one last time as the mayor stands on the podium. Beside him is the large lake where Nessie, the mascot, can be found floating and having fun. "Thank you all for coming to this event and I hope you had lots of fun. Of course each of these events had their own goodies that I'm sure all of you found for yourselves and enjoyed. We hope to see you next year, maybe with even more festivities, and possibly event a live Pokemon event. Who knows?" He starts laughing allowed while twirling his magnificient mustache.

"All jokes aside, I'm glad to be part of this event. It makes me proud to know that there are so many out here that can celebrate such a momentous event. I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart."

He bows out as each of you reflect on your own prizes for the day.

-----

Maskerade: You ended up going to the Decathlon. You ended up winning a pair of sunglasses, which could either make you look cooler, or at the very least block your eyes from the bright sun. In addition, you also got a spike that was on the ground, thankfully no one stepped on it. Eventually, though you ended up going to the Fireworks show, given your own heat orb and some rock that is said to have heat from the sun. One of the “fireworks” you were given turned out to be a blackened lance, how did that get there?

Prizes: Black Glasses, 5 Dark Gems, 1 Poison Barb, 5 Poison Gems; Flame Orb, Heat Rock, and Dark Lance

Dark Lance

Fling Effect: Fling becomes a Dark type physical attack with 75 power. The target's Reflect, Light Screen, and Safeguard are destroyed. Item returns after battle.

Hold Effect: User's attacks have +15% of critical hits.
Placeholder for RP.
Claiming Black Glasses, 5 Dark Gems, 1 Poison Barb, 5 Poison Gems; Flame Orb, Heat Rock, and Dark Lance! Thank you so much! ^^

Raves

No need for the disco
Reaction score
As the day comes to an end, the Fireworks gives off its epic finale, the concert's main event ends with their most popular song "Let Us Go", the bonfires' wood gets all burnt up, and the Rave had a slow song for all to dance to. All screens in the city turns to central park one last time as the mayor stands on the podium. Beside him is the large lake where Nessie, the mascot, can be found floating and having fun. "Thank you all for coming to this event and I hope you had lots of fun. Of course each of these events had their own goodies that I'm sure all of you found for yourselves and enjoyed. We hope to see you next year, maybe with even more festivities, and possibly event a live Pokemon event. Who knows?" He starts laughing allowed while twirling his magnificient mustache.

"All jokes aside, I'm glad to be part of this event. It makes me proud to know that there are so many out here that can celebrate such a momentous event. I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart."

-----

Raves: You went to the Decathlon, enjoying the long jump. However, it turned out that one of the bags of mulch that was going to be used to catch the people was, in fact, some powder instead. They gave it to you, as a random trainer. Then you also got to look deep into the hot fire as people were telling their own stories of what they did the past year. Not to mention, snacks are a great thing to have.

Prizes: Silver Powder, 5 Bug Gems, Black Belt, 5 Fighting Gems; and 5 Kebia Berries, 6 Rare Candies, and 6 Marshmallows

Seriously guys thank you so much for participating in this. It was my pleasure to work on the event, and I’m glad it got to be a rousing success. Please quote this post with your pickup and of course, I still encourage you to RP, even if you already got your money from RPing the intro.

To avoid confusion: Marshmallows are meant to be the mysterious gummis in this thread.
Collecting the above stuff, thanks.

EpicSquirtle

Reaction score
EpicSquirtle: You went to the picnic with your Pokemon and finished off both of your baskets, well all but one item it seemed. The berry salad, maybe you can have it for later. The fire crackled brightly as you sat down, the snacks they provided were really tasty, sweet for the most part, though one of the items you got turned out to be very sour.

Prizes: Payapa Salad; and 5 Payapa Berries, 4 Rare Candies, and 8 Marshmallows (hope you like Payapa)

Payapa Salad – a group of Papaya berries smashed together with mayonnaise to make this sour dish. Upon consumption, the Pokemon will feel like they can take on any challenge and learn the moves Circle Throw and Quick Guard.
So it turns out I don't really have time to RP now either :(. I may be able to edit some in later, but for now I'll just pick up my items.

Claiming the following:
x4 Rare Candies
x8 Marshmallows
x5 Payapa Berries
x1 Payapa Salad

Astre

Little Dark Age
Reaction score

-----

Astre: You ended up watching the parade at a distance, one where you can overlook the whole thing without disturbing anyone. As you continue to watch, one of the floats caught your eye, a Plusle and a Minun giving out kisses to the crowd. As you reminisce, your foot gets caught on something on the floor, a bunch of darkened ash, but even you couldn’t smoke this much, nor was anyone really nearby that could have either. Attached to it was an unused set of seals. Afterwards, you ended up going to the concert. The patriotic tunes weren’t something you were particularly fond of, but you did meet a couple of fans of your works. One of them left you with a set of CDs, on it said “Waterfall Treble and Bass”.

Prizes: 1 set of Star Seals, and 10 Piles of Soot work 175$ each; and 3 TMs of Waterfall

-----
Seriously guys thank you so much for participating in this. It was my pleasure to work on the event, and I’m glad it got to be a rousing success. Please quote this post with your pickup and of course, I still encourage you to RP, even if you already got your money from RPing the intro.

To avoid confusion: Marshmallows are meant to be the mysterious gummis in this thread.
Claiming my Star Seals, My Sooty pile (Which will net me a cool $1750), and my 3 Waterfall TMs (teaching one to Ophelia the Lapras)!

Sorry I didn't RP, I've been busy with work. ;~;

Nerd Violence

The real OGs.
Reaction score

-----

134: The prospect of food called out to you and your Alolan Raichu. As you both eat up some of the delicious food provided by the judges, you end up with your own prize, apparently a teabag good for one cup of tea. Afterwards, you enjoy a seat while watching the fireworks launch into the air, filling the night sky with a dazzling display of colors. Your Raichu was given a number of items for it to hold during the event and for you to keep afterwards, a beautiful purple sphere, a wet stone, and some sort of yellow bonnet.

Prizes: Durin Tea; and 1 Toxic Orb, one Damp Rock, and 1 Chick Bonnet

Durin Tea – A bitter drink that is a very acquired taste. It has Durin Berry Juice as its main ingredient. Upon consumption, the Pokemon will feel more sophisticated and learn the moves Psybeam and Heal Pulse.

Chick Bonnet
When your Pokémon wears this bonnet they will have the power of Speed, for 5 Seconds your Pokémon will get a burst of Speed, but after those 5 seconds are up your little guy/girl will be just a little tiered for the next round to come, so be careful.

-----

Picking up:
01 Durin Tea
01 Toxic Orb
01 Damp Rock
01 Chick Bonnet

Using 01 Durin Tea on my Alolan Raichu w/ 30 Bond.
Wilikōī learned Psybeam and Heal Pulse!

Liltwick

Potato of Light
Reaction score
Liltwick: You went on a nice picnic with your Litwick, each bite seemed to make its flame grow brighter and brighter, and as you started to finish the basket, you find a nice side dish meant to be eaten later. Afterwards, you went to enjoy a big bonfire, one that maybe your Litwick will aspire to be as bright once it grows older. Both of you enjoy a bunch of berries, candies, and marshmallows.

Prizes: Papaya Salad; and 5 Roseli Berries, 6 Rare Candies, and 6 Marshmallows

Payapa Salad – a group of Papaya berries smashed together with mayonnaise to make this sour dish. Upon consumption, the Pokemon will feel like they can take on any challenge and learn the moves Circle Throw and Quick Guard.

Claiming-
1x Papaya Salad
5x Roseli Berries
6x Rare Candies
6x Marshmellows

Biggggg5

Reaction score

-----

Biggggg5: You and your Chespin ended up going to the Decathlon. There your Chespin showed off its prowess and it ended up choosing one of the prizes you received for participating, a little seed. The other one was chosen at random, but it appeared to look like a bird’s beak. Afterwards, you ended up going to the concert with your Tynamo. It was here you listened to some good music, including one that Tynamo ended up loving, “Dark Shadowy Hearts”

Prizes: 1 Miracle Seed, 5 Grass Gems, 1 Sharp Beak, 5 Flying Gems; and 3 TMs of Shadow Ball

Claiming my miracle seed, 5 grass gems, sharp beak, 5 flying gems and 3 shadow ball Tms way super late, using one of the latter immedietely to teach my Sableye Mysteria Shadow Ball.

Faiyaa

Fizzy Bubbles ZA
Reaction score
Faiyaa: You ended up going to the picnic. After getting your basket you enjoy a nice hearty and healthy meal, and at the end there was some dessert leftover, some Pecha Cobbler. In addition, you ended up going to a concert catching what appeared to be a band based after Foretress, they were giving out their latest CD, “You Make my Heart Spin like a gyro ball”.

Prizes: Pecha Cobbler, and 3 TMs of Gyro Ball

Pecha Cobbler – A sweet dessert with Pecha Berries put in it. Upon consumption, the Pokemon will feel very refreshed and learns the moves Sweet Kiss and Draining Kiss.
Gary could hardly believe that it had been a full year since he returned to the region of Fizzytopia. So many memories had happened over that time, and so many new friends and teammates had been made. Much like the festivities that had drawn him back to the region a year ago, the people seemed to be in high spirits once again under the pretense of a new tradition. Eager to check out the festival for himself, Gary headed down the Fizzytopian streets with his trusted Typhlosion as hit side and a squishy, round blob in his arms.

Holding Pickle up so she could see everything that was going on, the shiny Pyukumuku silently took in all the sights and sounds. This time of the year marked the anniversary of when Gary hatched the sea cucumber from her egg, so Gary felt it was fitting to partake in the celebration with her. A low grumble came from within Pickle and Gary chuckled. The Pyukumuku was mostly stomach, so he wasn’t surprised that she was feeling hungry. “Alright guys, let’s get something to eat,” he announced. Typhu licked his lips and followed, not protesting in the slightest.

The trainer and his two Pokemon enjoyed a quiet picnic in the park where they devoured a tasty meal. For dessert, Gary served Pickle a sweet Pecha Cobbler, which she inhaled with delight. “Pyu!” Pickle exclaimed, going up to kiss Gary on the cheek as a token of appreciation. There was an odd feeling at first, as if some of his energy had been drained away, but Gary shrugged it off and finished up his meal. As they rejoined the festival, Gary and his Pokemon enjoyed a concert that was played by a rock group. Once the show was over, he was handed a few promotional CDs and stowed them away. It was getting late, so it was time to go home. Pickle had long since fallen asleep in Gary’s arms, so Typhu and he decided it was best to depart, hoping to come again next year.

Feeding Pecha Cobbler to my Pyukumuku, teaching her Sweet Kiss and Draining Kiss. Using 1 TM Gyro Ball on my Qwilfish. Saving the other 2 TM Gyro Ball for later. Thanks for the event CB!

Marion Ette

Doll Demon
Reaction score

-----

Marion Ette: You decide to try out the play, even though you obviously didn’t really want to, it just happened to be in the way. You end up doing your part in the play pretty well and ended up with a couple of leftover incense sticks used to create the atmosphere. Your Stuffel, on the other hand, finds a really shiny rock that it liked and kept it. Afterwards, came the Rave. As your Stuffel started dancing and making a fool of itself on the dance floor, you find a set of Pokeballs nearby.

Prizes: Luck Incense, Pure Incense, Shiny Stone; 4 Flying Balls
Claiming these wonderful prizes: Luck Incense, Pure Incense, Shiny Stone; 4 Flying Balls. Thank you!!

lilbluecorsola

~¤Sea Priestess¤~
Reaction score
Lilbluecorsola: You went to the parade where you saw a float sponsored by the local museum. Apparently they had artifacts from the Ruins of Alph that they were advertising and gave you some seals celebrating that discovery. That night, though, you ended up relaxing by the nice hot fire, perhaps enjoying some warm cocoa. They even gave you a bag filled with goodies for frying and/or having as a trail mix on your journey.

Prizes: 1 set of Alphabet Seals, 2 Rare Fossils worth 875$ each; and 5 Yache Berries, 8 Rare Candies, and 4 Marshmallows
"Psst. Wake up, Pip. We're here."

A sleeping penguin gradually stirred in the girl's arms, blinking blearily at her bright and bustling surroundings. Colorful balloons and blaring brass music boldly filled the air, though the familiar sounds of laughter and celebration only caused the baby bird to shy a little, shrinking into her trainer's shelter. Beside her, an Azumarill glanced worriedly up at Jess as she tried her best to calm the small Piplup.

"Hey, it's okay. Nothing bad will happen this time, I promise."

"Zu!"

Atzu piped up in reassurance, vowing he would protect them if necessary. Pippa smiled a bit and relaxed, agreeing to give it another try. It had been a long time since Jess had last been out with the pair, and their last excursion had unfortunately ended in disaster. She was determined to make today a success though in order to make up for it.

"Come on, guys. Let's have some fun."

They wandered through the stalls, eagerly checking out all the games and merchandise, which included statuettes of the founders and collectable Lapras plushies of the region's mascot, Nessie. ...When Jess read the name, for some reason she felt a pang in her chest again, but pushed it aside. Instead she lifted Pippa up onto a giant plush's back as Atzu bounced up to join, posing for a group picture.

Soon it was time for the main attraction, as the party made their way towards High Street to watch the Great Fizzytopian Parade go by. While Pippa was clearly nervous at first given how the last show of floats she saw went up in flames, she quickly became distracted by the shining festoons, eyes asparkle as she couldn't help but grow caught up in the festive spirit.

A particularly archaic-looking part of the procession passed by, seemingly sponsored by local museum. Apparently they were advertising a number of artifacts recovered from the Ruins of Alph recently, as they handed out free souvenirs to the spectators (which Atzu again used his high jumping abilities to catch on Pip's behalf). Again, a sense of nostalgic regret filled Jess as she guiltily made a mental note to make up for many of Gumpy's explorations being cut short as well.

As the day drew to a close, the gang gathered by the bonfire to unwind and enjoy some warm cocoa. A volunteer handed them a bag of goodies containing berries and marshmallows, which gave Jess an idea as she suggested to Atzu to use his CHOCOLATE BOMB to create some chunks of sweetness. She then pulled out a box of graham crackers and showed her friends how to roast marshmallows to make s'mores, which they devoured with delight. As fireworks began to light up the sky, Jess felt her own heart bursting with joy, glad to be together with her two precious teammates - and that for once nothing catastrophic had happened to interrupt their perfect day.

OoC - Picking up:

1x Set of Alphabet Seals
2x Rare Fossils
5x Yache Berries
8x Rare Candies
4x Marshmallows

Thank you!

myahoo

Reaction score
Myahoo: You ended up going to indulge your stomach with free food. At the picnic, you were given a complimentary basket filled with all sorts of picnicwares. As you finished eating, you find yourself holding a cold food item, and you end up pocketing it for later. Afterwards, you enjoyed a nice relaxing evening by the bonfire roasting marshmallows and berries and the like. Again, free food can’t be beaten.

Prizes: Kebia Dog, and 5 Babiri Berries, 7 Rare Candies, and 5 Marshmallows

Kebia Dog – a hot dog placed inside the shell of a dried Kebia Berry before it is chilled. Upon consumption, the Pokemon will feel less hydrated and learn the moves Aurora Beam and Ice Shard

-----

Right. Finally getting around to picking up my Kebia Dog, 5 Babiri Berries, 7 Rare Candies, and 5 Marshmallows.

Status
Not open for further replies.