Happy Fizzypendence Day

Discussion in 'Hall of Records' started by CyberBlastoise, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PikaGod

PikaGod New Member

Blog Posts:
    Grabbing my wonderful prizes.

2. Maskerade

Maskerade Member

Blog Posts:
    Placeholder for RP.
    Claiming Black Glasses, 5 Dark Gems, 1 Poison Barb, 5 Poison Gems; Flame Orb, Heat Rock, and Dark Lance! Thank you so much! ^^

3. Raves

Raves No need for the disco

Blog Posts:
    Collecting the above stuff, thanks.

4. EpicSquirtle

EpicSquirtle New Member

Blog Posts:
    So it turns out I don't really have time to RP now either :(. I may be able to edit some in later, but for now I'll just pick up my items.

Claiming the following:
    x4 Rare Candies
    x8 Marshmallows
    x5 Payapa Berries
    x1 Payapa Salad

5. Astre

Astre Little Dark Age

Blog Posts:
    Claiming my Star Seals, My Sooty pile (Which will net me a cool $1750), and my 3 Waterfall TMs (teaching one to Ophelia the Lapras)!

Sorry I didn't RP, I've been busy with work. ;~;

6. Nerd Violence

Nerd Violence The real OGs.

Blog Posts:
    Picking up:
    01 Durin Tea
    01 Toxic Orb
    01 Damp Rock
    01 Chick Bonnet

Using 01 Durin Tea on my Alolan Raichu w/ 30 Bond.
    Wilikōī learned Psybeam and Heal Pulse!

7. Liltwick

Liltwick Potato of Light

Blog Posts:
    Claiming-
    1x Papaya Salad
    5x Roseli Berries
    6x Rare Candies
    6x Marshmellows

8. Biggggg5

Biggggg5 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Claiming my miracle seed, 5 grass gems, sharp beak, 5 flying gems and 3 shadow ball Tms way super late, using one of the latter immedietely to teach my Sableye Mysteria Shadow Ball.

9. Faiyaa

Faiyaa Fizzy Bubbles ZA

Blog Posts:
    Gary could hardly believe that it had been a full year since he returned to the region of Fizzytopia. So many memories had happened over that time, and so many new friends and teammates had been made. Much like the festivities that had drawn him back to the region a year ago, the people seemed to be in high spirits once again under the pretense of a new tradition. Eager to check out the festival for himself, Gary headed down the Fizzytopian streets with his trusted Typhlosion as hit side and a squishy, round blob in his arms.

Holding Pickle up so she could see everything that was going on, the shiny Pyukumuku silently took in all the sights and sounds. This time of the year marked the anniversary of when Gary hatched the sea cucumber from her egg, so Gary felt it was fitting to partake in the celebration with her. A low grumble came from within Pickle and Gary chuckled. The Pyukumuku was mostly stomach, so he wasn’t surprised that she was feeling hungry. “Alright guys, let’s get something to eat,” he announced. Typhu licked his lips and followed, not protesting in the slightest.

The trainer and his two Pokemon enjoyed a quiet picnic in the park where they devoured a tasty meal. For dessert, Gary served Pickle a sweet Pecha Cobbler, which she inhaled with delight. “Pyu!” Pickle exclaimed, going up to kiss Gary on the cheek as a token of appreciation. There was an odd feeling at first, as if some of his energy had been drained away, but Gary shrugged it off and finished up his meal. As they rejoined the festival, Gary and his Pokemon enjoyed a concert that was played by a rock group. Once the show was over, he was handed a few promotional CDs and stowed them away. It was getting late, so it was time to go home. Pickle had long since fallen asleep in Gary’s arms, so Typhu and he decided it was best to depart, hoping to come again next year.

Feeding Pecha Cobbler to my Pyukumuku, teaching her Sweet Kiss and Draining Kiss. Using 1 TM Gyro Ball on my Qwilfish. Saving the other 2 TM Gyro Ball for later. Thanks for the event CB!

10. Marion Ette

Marion Ette Doll Demon

Blog Posts:
    Claiming these wonderful prizes: Luck Incense, Pure Incense, Shiny Stone; 4 Flying Balls. Thank you!!

11. lilbluecorsola

lilbluecorsola ~¤Sea Priestess¤~

Blog Posts:
    "Psst. Wake up, Pip. We're here."

A sleeping penguin gradually stirred in the girl's arms, blinking blearily at her bright and bustling surroundings. Colorful balloons and blaring brass music boldly filled the air, though the familiar sounds of laughter and celebration only caused the baby bird to shy a little, shrinking into her trainer's shelter. Beside her, an Azumarill glanced worriedly up at Jess as she tried her best to calm the small Piplup.

"Hey, it's okay. Nothing bad will happen this time, I promise."

"Zu!"

Atzu piped up in reassurance, vowing he would protect them if necessary. Pippa smiled a bit and relaxed, agreeing to give it another try. It had been a long time since Jess had last been out with the pair, and their last excursion had unfortunately ended in disaster. She was determined to make today a success though in order to make up for it.

"Come on, guys. Let's have some fun."

They wandered through the stalls, eagerly checking out all the games and merchandise, which included statuettes of the founders and collectable Lapras plushies of the region's mascot, Nessie. ...When Jess read the name, for some reason she felt a pang in her chest again, but pushed it aside. Instead she lifted Pippa up onto a giant plush's back as Atzu bounced up to join, posing for a group picture.

Soon it was time for the main attraction, as the party made their way towards High Street to watch the Great Fizzytopian Parade go by. While Pippa was clearly nervous at first given how the last show of floats she saw went up in flames, she quickly became distracted by the shining festoons, eyes asparkle as she couldn't help but grow caught up in the festive spirit.

A particularly archaic-looking part of the procession passed by, seemingly sponsored by local museum. Apparently they were advertising a number of artifacts recovered from the Ruins of Alph recently, as they handed out free souvenirs to the spectators (which Atzu again used his high jumping abilities to catch on Pip's behalf). Again, a sense of nostalgic regret filled Jess as she guiltily made a mental note to make up for many of Gumpy's explorations being cut short as well.

As the day drew to a close, the gang gathered by the bonfire to unwind and enjoy some warm cocoa. A volunteer handed them a bag of goodies containing berries and marshmallows, which gave Jess an idea as she suggested to Atzu to use his CHOCOLATE BOMB to create some chunks of sweetness. She then pulled out a box of graham crackers and showed her friends how to roast marshmallows to make s'mores, which they devoured with delight. As fireworks began to light up the sky, Jess felt her own heart bursting with joy, glad to be together with her two precious teammates - and that for once nothing catastrophic had happened to interrupt their perfect day.

OoC - Picking up:

1x Set of Alphabet Seals
    2x Rare Fossils
    5x Yache Berries
    8x Rare Candies
    4x Marshmallows

Thank you!

12. myahoo

myahoo New Member

Blog Posts:
    Right. Finally getting around to picking up my Kebia Dog, 5 Babiri Berries, 7 Rare Candies, and 5 Marshmallows.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.