• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Happy Halloween Everyone! (It Is Now Officially October 31st!)

Steven

is against stoning.
Reaction score
Halloween is now upon us, and I wanna know everyone's plans! What will YOU be for Halloween!?

I don't celebrate it anymore, but it is nice to still know what is going on with it...

:peace:

Last edited:
Re: Happy Halloween Everyone! (Give It A Month! D=<)

Darach dude, quit hogging the peace signs

Anywho, I'm going as

9450.jpg

61B9ZRHTV3L._SL500_AA280_.gif

a classy raccoon

i'm going as morty, and my little sister is going to be jasmine :D

I'm not gonna do anything...

If I could do anything, I'd probably just hang out with my friends and eat some candy.

I'm not sure if he was serious, but my friend is forcing me to be a pumpkin (pumpkin patchy). ;o

Otherwise, I could be Ben and one of my friends will be Jerry, even though she's a girl.

I'm not going to do anything
I'm lazy like that ;)

I lost interest in Halloween like 3 years ago. I'm probably just gonna go to a party.

I'm not allowed to celebrate Halloween because it "WORSHIPS THE DEVEEEEL" according to my mom.

Halloween isn't celebrated in the Netherlands, so I won't do anything about it. Actually I'm pretty happy that it isn't celebrated here. Stupid kids begging for candy, and vandalising your property when you say no... Thank god I don't have to go through that. ever.

I'll probably be working, as usual...

I'm not allowed to celebrate Halloween because it "WORSHIPS THE DEVEEEEL" according to my mom.

Yeah, people in my community are like that too. None of them know it actually started out as a Christian holiday! It's the only Religious holiday I participate in(Yes, no christmas), cause I get to scare people.

I'm going this year as Meowth or Wobuffet.

I might be going to a halloween party at a friends house.
I still want to go trick or treating, but I am 15. I got odd looks last year.

@Kaji, Try Captain hammer
l_a53a6650dbc43e02917c6fd80d1180fd.jpg
or
528781-meet_charlie_brown_big_large.gif

"I got a rock."

Have never "celebrated" Halloween i dont honestly like it a lot

I stopped trick-or-treating two years ago, lol. But my friend is having a Halloween party and she's making us all dress up so I have to find a costume somehow. I think I might go as a ladybug, not sure yet though.

All I do on Halloween is sit on my porch dressed as a scarecrow and scare the little kids who come to trick-or-treat.

Happy Halloween!

Back
Top Bottom