• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Happy Hour Inkay to be distributed at all Pokémon Centers: Next set of O-Powers to be

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Happy Hour Inkay to be distributed at all Pokémon Centers: Next set of O-Powers to be ...

The Happy Hour Inkay that is currently being distributed at the Pokémon Center in Tokyo Bay will be available at all Pokémon Centers from Dec. 26 until Jan. 26. The next set of O-Powers will be distributed starting Jan. 11, 2014.

Read more on Bulbanews

mjhopkins81

Reaction score
Re: Happy Hour Inkay to be distributed at all Pokémon Centers: Next set of O-Powers t

*sighs*

I hate Game Freak for having all of these Japanese-exclusive events.

I even have BOTH Japanese versions of the game, and all I've gotten is a freakin' Garchomp. That I had to import.