• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Happy Hour Inkay to be distributed at all Pokémon Centers: Next set of O-Powers to be

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Happy Hour Inkay to be distributed at all Pokémon Centers: Next set of O-Powers to be ...

The Happy Hour Inkay that is currently being distributed at the Pokémon Center in Tokyo Bay will be available at all Pokémon Centers from Dec. 26 until Jan. 26. The next set of O-Powers will be distributed starting Jan. 11, 2014.

Read more on Bulbanews

Reaction score
Re: Happy Hour Inkay to be distributed at all Pokémon Centers: Next set of O-Powers t

*sighs*

I hate Game Freak for having all of these Japanese-exclusive events.

I even have BOTH Japanese versions of the game, and all I've gotten is a freakin' Garchomp. That I had to import.