• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Happy Piplup C-Gear skin now available internationally: Piplup C-Gear skin available

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Happy Piplup C-Gear skin now available internationally: Piplup C-Gear skin available from April 5

Pokémon Global Link has internationally announced a C-Gear skin, which features Piplup. The skin is available from April 5.

Read more on Bulbanews

Shiny Porygon

Definitely an "F" ticket!
Reaction score
Re: Happy Piplup C-Gear skin now available internationally: Piplup C-Gear skin availa

Just when I was looking for another C-Gear skin... But a whole year between releases? I'm guessing it's because of anime localisation or what have you.

Sweet Veil

Bright Days
Reaction score
Re: Happy Piplup C-Gear skin now available internationally: Piplup C-Gear skin availa

Gawd, this took a fuckton amount of time. I almost don't want it anymore, hopefully this means we'll finally get those Dawn and Brock Specials.

yourlilemogirl

Welcome to the New Age...
Reaction score

i'm still amazed they bothered giving it to the rest of us :|
But it's still welcomed to my hoard of skins.

that didn't sound right..lol

Noivern

Noivern noi!
Reaction score

I have just activated both of these skins. Now I can used them anytime... I do still prefer Victini and Zekrom, though, but it is a nice addition. :D

Adil

Stranded
Reaction score

The skin will be available from April 5 to May 23.