• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

harley jumpscare

deoxysacid

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. They/Them
hey there! my name is harley, but i also go by paul. and many other names.
im a 19 year old artist from the US of A who really, REALLY likes to draw pokemon trainers. my favorite trainers (currently, at least) are will, aaron, paulo, cyrus and blue.
im trying to take a break from more general social medias because they rot my brain, and what better place to go than a forum? ill try to be at least somewhat active here and post about the things that interest me. which is mostly obscure pokemon trainers. its hard being one of 3 aaron and paulo fans. god help me.

Hey there Harley and welcome to the forums!

You have some great choices for your favorite characters. I see you like Aaron and Cyrus so I assume you’re a Sinnoh fan?

Be sure to check out the Art Gallery as I and many others are looking forward to seeing your art!

Hope to see you around!

Hello there! Welcome. I feel like I know you from somewhere???? :oops:

Reject social media, return to forum. We have a dedicated section for art. It's a cozy place. (I should know. I mod its neighbor, the Writer's Workshop). Hope to see you around!

welcome Harley! I've already checked out your art thread and I gotta say your style is super sharp and pretty, I'm definitely lookin' forward to seeing more of your art. ^^ (Also heck yeah a fellow fan of Blue, you have good taste. Aaron and Will are really underrated characters too!)
Hope ya have fun here; don't hesitate to give us a shout if you ever have a question about the forums! :fingergunz:

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom