• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Haruhi AMVs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virtual-Z

Take It Easy, Chicken
Reaction score
I'm working on a HaruKyon AMV with the song Whispers In The Dark right now, and the only one I have done so far is an AMV with the song Makin My Way. It's on Megavideo, just search Haruhi Suzumiya AMV and look for it by someone named Pikachugirl2(me ^-^) or I'll post the link later.

Somwhat related: I'm having trouble finding amvs of the cast dancing to different songs other than hare hare yukai. Anyone know good keywords or just good videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom