• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Haruka returns in DP076: Participates in tag battle with Hikari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! How could I miss this announcement this whole time? I really enjoyed May through her 4 seasons. I really can't wait to see her again.

Hmm, I wonder what her team is like now. I also want to know how she's doing with Drew. (;);) to Contestshippers.)

I think her Eevee may be a 4th gen evo but then again I dont think it will evolve. I also think shes booted her Squirtle and gotten a Charmander =]

I imagine we will see her mention Drew and Harley. She might even have a rose in her fannypack. :eek:

I haven't watched an episode of DP since 034, but this may be reason to end that streak... hope it's for more than one episode. :)

I suppose it's nice to see her back, just wish they would dump may and dawn and just bring misty back, oh well thats not going to happen. I can't wait to see this episode though

-.-

...Anyway, does anyone here think that Ash might give her one of his Soothe bells in order to help her evolve Eevee into an Espeon?

Haruka!!!!!

She's Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't Wait To See Her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got enough exclamation points? Tone it done, honey.

The episode has already aired...so you can see her any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom