• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Harvest Moon (Story of Seasons)/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread

Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Reaction score
I've done a somewhat silly mistake in seeing Lisette's first event and I'm still in early game(other towns are locked)

Dolce

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
I've done a somewhat silly mistake in seeing Lisette's first event and I'm still in early game(other towns are locked)
How is it a mistake? o.o

I ended up doing the same myself. xD

Lylian

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
The other towns will open soon. You can always decide to court somebody else later.

Reaction score
So its been awhile since I've played ToT but I feel like the update you had to do before buying the DLC fixed a ton of minor things. I could have sworn the part time jobs never had the red text that told you certain items wouldn't count towards its completion. The thing with the season suns being random in the cellar seems to be fixed as well.

Juliko

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
The thing with the season suns being random in the cellar seems to be fixed as well.
That's good! I know a lot of people had complained about it, so maybe Marvelous got the message and issued the patch to fix that, too.

Lylian

Reaction score
I'm still not sure if I did the update or not. There didn't seem to be any new outfits.

Reaction score
Did your 3ds prompt you to update the game or did you go through the eshop? Personally if I try and do updates through the eshop they never work so I have to get the 3ds to prompt me.
2 of the new outfits are at ludus' store and the other 2 are at the general store in Tsu.

Lylian

Reaction score
I went through the eshop, since I didn't prompt me on the home screen. Will try that, thx.

Reaction score
Bought Harvest Moon Skytree Village and I've already seen my first target in Melanie(and she's prettier than you'd think)

Reaction score
I have all three towns at the B-A lock. I'm really just waiting on flowers to grow for all of them. Its been slow going because the seeds I've needed haven't shown up in shops until the last week of the season. I mean I've got the cellar so I can still grow them but it puts off my other growing projects.

Probably going to do the multiplayer to get the last of my alpaca wool as mine only produces one fur right now.

Reaction score
Got my first console taste of Rune Factory in Rune Factory Oceans and it's like RF4 but with a difference you get shown around by Odette(one of the many marriage candidates)

Dolce

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
Haven't owned Oceans, It's the only RF game I never got to buy. :( But the game does look good.

Reaction score
I wish Oceans would come to newer consoles. It was so fun but I never ended up finishing it because I didnt want to plug my PS3 back in. :ROFLMAO:

Lylian

Reaction score
Thoughts on Skytree Village? I am curious.

Reaction score
It's both a hit and miss game

Good Points

Animals are all in one place so you don't have to go to a different barn to feed them all
All the Villagers are also in the same area(save for Gareth/Tabitha who go elsewhere during the day)

Bad points

No gifts can be given outside of requests
Shipping bin is out for the game so only way to get $ is by selling things
Requests often pile up and making them hard to focus on and finish

Reaction score
So just started Light of Hope (Switch) and its better then I excepted. I didn't like the like 2 games Natsume put out on 3ds so this is a nice surprise. I think the only real problem I have with it so far is the background art looks sketchy on console mode. It looks GREAT in handheld mode however.

Lylian

Reaction score
Sunshine Islands question. Why won't people accept my gifts? (In summer year 1.)

Reaction score
I' pretty sure in sunshine islands you have to be at a certain friendship level to give gifts.