• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Harvest Moon (Story of Seasons)/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread

Juliko

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Talk to them frequently. If you talk to them a lot, they'll eventually accept your gifts.

Lylian

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Thanks, that is good to know. It has been a while since I played.

Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Reaction score
I'm now on the final Skytree and the conditions for growing it are to win 3 separate festivals(repeated ones don't count) :(

Lylian

Reaction score
Playing some Trio of Towns again. Boy file- Lisette is now at dark blue heart/ flower.

Juliko

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
I wonder if there'll be any new Harvest Moon games for the Switch? And by that I mean actual Bokumono games, not the ones Natsume makes, though I do like Light of Hope.

Lylian

Reaction score
I've been playing Skytree Village recently. It is alright, and kinda fun.

ReturnofMCH

One Who Rebels Against Authority
Reaction score
my friend is currently finishing up a playthrough of rune factory frontier, he's just gotten married and is planning on doing the kids and kross sidequests.
we were talking about them digging up RF out of the ground but never did we think it would actually happen!
also recently started innocent life for psp, it's a sister game to RF1 being the sci-fi RPG to Rune factory's fantasy RPG and both were made for harvest moon SNES's 10th anniversary, but innocent life remains obscure with only 1 game and a special edition rerelease for ps2

Lylian

Reaction score
How to start the festivals in Skytree Village?